1. Rob Ray (Buf): Very good checker, has heart. His 3000+ PIM is why he is the best. He will fight anyone on the ice and is the greatest leader for your team.
2. Eric Boulton (Buf): Follows in Ray's footsteps. Have him on the same line as Ray.
3. P.J. Stock Bos): Fights very often. Does not get called for penalty that much.
4. Tie Domi (Tor): Dirty player but can scrap well.
5. Stu Grimson: May have been forgotten, but is a power house.
6. Bob Probert: 3000+ PIM and can still fight.
7. Zdeno Chara: 6' 9" giant that can deliver punishment.
8. Jody Shelley: Plays dirty but can go toe to toe with everyone except Ray or Boulton.
9. Matt Barnaby: Not a very good fighter but will always go.
10. K. Oliwa: Big time hitter and can fight well.
11. E. Cairns: Good enforcer for a defenseman.
12. I. Laperriere: Small but powerful.
13. Paul Laus: Also very good hitter for a defenseman.
14. A. Nazarov: Russian enforcer who can deliver.
15 P. Worrell: Big 6' 6'' enforcer who can help a power team.
16. J. Weimer: Has Eric Cairns to back him up cause he is an average fighter.
17. D. Brashear: Can go toe to toe with many players.
18. S. Mckenna: 6' 8'' giant who can fight well.
19. J. Odgers: Old but still noticeable.
20. ***** bonus player: Create a player named Dan Westphal. Give him qualities all the way up to have a great enforcer and scorer. Make him as short as possible and light to make him go more often. No other created player will go as much as he does. He is great on lines with Ray and Boulton.