Mortal Kombat: Deception Cheats
|Ashrah Puzzle Fighter|
Start a puzzle match with any character. At the loading screen, you will see Ashrah as a puzzle fighter fighting Ermac, but she is not selectable as a character in puzzle mode.
- Heavenly Light: Press Down, Away, B.
- Lightning Blast: Press Down, Toward, B.
- Spin Cycle: Press Down, Up, Y.
- Nature's Torpedo: Press Toward(2), B.
- Fatality 1: Down(2), Up(2), Y (when close).
- Fatality 2: Toward, Down, Toward, Down, Y (Sweep).
- Hara Kiri: Press Up, Down, Up(2), Y.
- Flying Shard: Press Down, Away, X.
- Mutant Blades: Press Toward(2), A.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Up, Down, Y (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Toward, Down, Away, Toward, Y (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Away, Up, Away, B.
Bo Rai Cho
- Puke: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Monkey Flips: Press Down, Away, X.
- Belly Bash: Press Toward(2), B.
- Earthquake: Press Toward, Away, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Down, Up, Toward(2), Y (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Away, Toward, A (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Away(2), Toward(2), Y.
- Tombstone Drop: Press Toward, Away, Down, B.
- Stealthy Shadows: Press Down, Up, Y.
- Iron Leg: Press Down, Away, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Down, Up, Away(2), X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Down(2), Away, B (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Away(3), Down, X.
- Tricky Blast: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Twisty Kick: Press Down, Away, B.
- Chest Cruncher: Press Away, Toward, X.
- Target Practice: Press Down, Toward, B.
- Fatality 1: Press Up, Down, Away, Toward, A (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Down(2), Away, A (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Away, Toward(2), Y.
- Mystic Float: Press Down, Up, A.
- Mystic Bomb: During the Mystic Float move, press Down, A.
- Dive Kick: During the Mystic Float move, press Toward, A.
- Telekinetic Throw: Press Toward, Away, Y.
- Telekinetic Slam: Press Away, Down, Away, B.
- Hado-Energy: Press Down, Away, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Down, Away(2), Down, A (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Away, Down, Away, Down, B (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Up(2), Down, A.
- Torso Spin: Press Down, Away, X.
- Diving Corpse: Press Down, Toward, X.
- Crackling Legs Projectile: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Head Snap: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Corpse Taunt: Press Toward, Away, B.
- Fatality 1: Press Down, Toward(2), Up, B (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Toward(3), Away, Y (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Up(3), Y.
- Grasshopper: Press Down, Toward, B.
- Lave Burst: Press Down, Away, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Away, Up, Down, X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Down, Toward, Away, Toward, Y (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Up, Away(3), Y.
- Blazing Nitro Kick: Press Away, Toward, B.
- Dodging Shadows: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Vanishing Winds: Press Away, Toward, X.
- Razor-Rang: Press Down, Away, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Toward, Up, Toward, X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Away, Toward(3), Y (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward(3), Away, Y.
- Raging Flash: Press Away, Toward, B.
- Plasma Blast: Press Down, Toward, X.
- Nomad Touch: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Up(3), A (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Up(2), Down(2), Y (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Up(2), Down, Y.
- Mind Warp: Press Down, Away, A.
- Telekinetic Slam: Press Away, Down, Away, X.
- Telekinetic Toss: Press Down, Away, B.
- Telekinetic Push: Press Toward(2), Y.
- Tele-Fury: Press Away, Toward, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward(2), Away(2), Y (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Away, Toward(2), Away, Y (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Away(2), Toward, B.
- Black Dragon Ball: Press Away, Toward, B.
- Kiss of Death: Press Toward, Down, Away, X.
- Night Shade: Press Down, Toward, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Toward(2), Away, B (Far).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Toward, Down, Away, A (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Away, Up, Away, A.
- Burning Fist: Press Down, Toward, Y.
- Windmill Kick: Press Toward, Down, Away, B.
- Tele-Punch: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Chi-Blast: Press Down, Toward, X.
- Crouching Chi-Blast: Press Down, Away, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Down, Away, Toward, Down, B.
- Carnival Spin: Press Toward, Down, A.
- Flying Furry: Press Toward, Toward, Y.
- Flipping Heel Kick: Press Down, Away, B.
- Nova Blast: Press Down, Away, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward(4), X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Away, Toward(2), B (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Up, Down, Up, Down, A.
- Move 1: Press Toward(2), X
- Move 2: Press Toward(2), Y
- Move 3: Press Toward(2), B
- Move 4: Press Down, Toward, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Away(3), Toward, Y (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Away, Toward(2), B (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down(3), Up, A.
- Rolling Thunder: Press Away, Down, B.
- Soaring Sai: Press Down, Toward, Y.
- Kick From Above: Press Toward, Toward, B.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Down(2), X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Up, Toward(2), A (Far).
- Hara Kiri: Press Away, Down, Toward, Down, X.
- Lightning From Above: Press Down, Up, X.
- Spirit Arrow: Press Down, Away, X.
- Rhino Charge: Press Toward(2), B.
- Reflector: Press Away, Toward, Y.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Toward, Away, Toward, X (Far).
- Fatality 2: Press Down, Toward, Down, Up, Y (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Up(4), A.
- Dark Assassin: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Death From Above: Press Toward(2), A.
- Dark Shadows: Press Down, Away, B.
- Darkness: Press Up, Down, X.
- Smokeycut: Press Toward(2), B.
- We Live: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Toward, Away, Toward, X (Far).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Down(2), Toward, Y (as Smoke outside sweeping range)
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Up(2), Down, Y.
- Flying Thunder God: Press Forward(2), B.
- Lightning Bolt: Press Down, Away, X.
- Shocking Touch: Press Forward(2), Y.
- Static Teleport: Press Down, Up, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Down, Toward, Down, X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Down, Toward(2), X (Far).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Up(2), Away, X.
- Awayflip Kick: Press Toward, Away, A.
- Bloody Spear: Press Away, Toward, X.
- Hellfire: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Teleport Attack: Press Down, Away, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Down, Toward(2), X (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Toward, Away, Toward, Away, X (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Up(2), Away, X.
- Bike Kicks (Lui Kang's Bicycle Kick): Press Toward(2), B.
- Flaming Fist: Press Down, Toward, Y.
- Flying Jinko: Press Toward(2), Y.
- Flip Scissor Kick: Press Down, Away, A.
- Icy Breeze: Press Down, Toward, X.
- Slide (Sindel's Foot Grab): Press Toward, Away, A.
- Telekinetic Slam: Press Away, Down, Away, B.
- Throw Spear (Scorpions Bloody Spear): Press Away, Toward, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Up, Down(2), Toward, Y (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Away, Up, Toward(2), X (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Away, Down, Away, A.
Go to the following locations to unlock all of Shujinko's moves:
- Bicycle Kick: Chaosrealm G-4 between 12 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Sunday
- Ermac Slam: Edenia C-8 Wednesday at 5 p.m.
- Flip Kick: Orderrealm E-1 at 11 a.m.
- Foot Grab: Edenia D-8 at 2 to 3 a.m. on Monday (behind house)
- Freeze: Orderrealm F-5 at 11 a.m. on Wednesday (in building)
- Kobra Fist: Edenia G-6 (behind building)
- Scorpion Spear: Edenia A-1 (Defeat Scorpion)
- Torpedo: Directly in front of Edenia Portal
- Fatality 1: Outword C-8 (in cave)
- Fatality 2: Orderrealm D-4 at 9 a.m.
- Banshee Scream: Press Toward(2), X.
- Star Screamer: Press Toward(2), X.
- Sliding Foot Grab: Press Away, Toward, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Away, Toward(2), Away, X (when in sweeping range).
- Fatality 2: Press Up(2), Away, Toward, A (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Toward, Up(2), Down, B.
- Ice Clone: Press Down, Away, X.
- Freeze Ball: Press Down, Toward, A.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Away, Down, Toward, Y (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Away, Down, Away, Down, X (when in sweeping range).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down, Up, Down, Up, Y.
- Human Cannon Drill: Press Toward(2), Y.
- Air Fire Blast: Press Down, Toward, Y.
- Surging Blast: Press Down, Away, Y.
- Split Flip Kick: Press Down, Away, B.
- Find Me: Press Up, Down, X.
- Fatality 1: Press Toward, Down(3), X (when close).
- Fatality 2: Press Up, Away, Toward, Up, Y (when close).
- Hara Kiri: Press Down(2), Toward, Up, A.
One way to defeat Onaga is to get far away from him. He will either do a stomp attack or a fireball. Jump when he does the stomp and just evade the fireball. After a short time he will come after you. If you have any strong attacks, get ready. When he comes after you, you can usually get in a good shot or two. After hitting him, jump back quickly to avoid the punches or being grabbed. Try to stay close to the statues, but be careful. Shujinko's (Liu Kang's) Bicycle Kick works very well when he comes after you, and use sword attacks when he gets close. After awhile of playing, you can learn his patterns and better prepare yourself.
The Dragon King's arena is bordered evenly by all six pieces of the Kamidougu. The most effective way above all to defeat Onaga with any character is to back away from him, leaping over any ground attacks or projectiles he uses, then lure him towards the edge. Collecting a Kamidougu piece will stun Onaga for two seconds and even subtract from his health. Take advantage of this opportunity by unleashing your character's longest and most damaging combo, then back away when finished. Repeat this process using another Kamidougu icon. The most strategic way to do this is to aim for a back-to-back win, preserving three Kamidougu pieces for round one and the other three for round two.
When fighting Scorpion at the end of the game, continually strafe around him to dodge his specials, then attack when he has finished an attack of his own and is vulnerable. Also, try to save your Breakers, but use them when necessary.
The following trick is a very easy way to defeat the CPU, especially Scorpion for Shujinko's Spear move. Confront Scorpion and exit until you can fight him as Baraka. Do the "Mutant Blades" move and the "Chop Chop Blades" move every time he gets back up. You may need to switch up the rotation of the two specials, but the "Mutant Blades" move (Forward, Forward, A) works most of the time when he is just getting back up. When you think he is going to attack at close range, then use the "Chop Chop Blades" move (Down, Up, A). Save the game, go to the difficulty option, and set it on the easiest. This works because he is constantly healingm and if he hits you, he takes 300% damage.
|Defeating The Dragon King|
If you use Liu Kang against the Dragon King, all of Liu Kang's attacks will do double damage.
Start versus mode with a friend. Select Falling Cliffs as your area of Kombat. Then, choose any two characters. Let the match begin. You will soon see that it is a circular platform, and that layers around the edges will begin to fall off every twenty to thirty seconds. Make sure that you and your friend are on a layer of an edge that will break off the platform. Once it breaks off, both characters will fall off the platform (just like when your punch or kick someone off). You will see both of the characters land on stone spikes. The one with the least health will lose the match, but both of your health bars will go down to 0. Also, If your both fall off the same time and have full health, player one will always be the winner of that match.
Go to a chess match. Once there and fighting, kill the opponent's leader with whoever you want to do the fatality with. If you defeat him or her, a fatality will automatically happen. Additionally, go to practice or arcade mode and pick Shujinko. Then, go to the Slaughter House level. When the match starts, knock your opponent down into the basement of the Slaughter House. Next, get on your opponent's side so that you are moving them back toward the death trap. Make sure not to push them all the way back. Next, pop them up into the air with Back, Y(2). Then, while in the air, do Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick. The last kick should send your opponent flying through the air and into the death trap. Once your opponent has been diced up into little pieces of flesh, it should say under your name. 13 Hits, 127% damage. You should have two hits from the pop-ups and ten from the bicycle kick making that 27% damage, and one from the death trap, which automatically kills your opponent and gives you 100% damage.
Note: You must have Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick from Konquest mode.
Some fatalities must be done at a specific distance, as indicated below:
- Close: As close as possible to opponent
- Sweep: From close, tap Away(2).
- Outside Sweep: From sweep, tap Away once more
- Far: Full screen away
Fatality distances can be solved by using this trick; press L1 as soon as you see the words "Finish Him" appear.
In Konquest mode, characters that appear with a puff of smoke will hand over a very large sum of Koins. For example, Motaro will give you 1200 Gold Koins.
In Konquest mode, many characters will ask you to do missions for them, usually fetch-type tasks. Completing these missions usually will result in a good sum of Koins.
In Konquest mode, use Punching as a tool to get different responses from characters. For example, Mocap in Chaosrealm will say "Ow my balls". Also, punching certain characters will make them drop Koins.
If you have already completed Konquest mode, unlocked the graves in the Krypt with everything you have collected, and there are no more Koins to get in Konquest, create a new profile. Get all the Koins you need. Then, start a two player versus game. Load both profiles and press R to wager the desired Koins. You now no longer have any use for the second profile. Delete it, and continue.
|Greater Side With Shujinko|
When you face your opponent and do not like the side that your character is on, press the following to get on the other side safely while doing damage to your opponent. Press Up, B in the Mantis style. While in the air, quickly do Sub-Zero's Freeze move. At this time, your opponent should be up in the air. Then, if you froze your opponent high enough into the air, do Li Mei's Sliding Grab Kick. Shujinko should be able to slide under your opponent. Once you get to the other side, you should have enough time to pull off a big combo, Scorpion's Spear, or Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick.
Havik can be found in a treasure chest in a house in the Chaosrealm at H-4.
|Hotaru Puzzle Fighter|
Begin a puzzle match with any character. During the loading screen, you should see Scorpion fighting Hotaru in a puzzle match. Notice that Hotaru is not a selectable character for puzzle mode.
After you have been captured and become an old man, or anytime after you have finished Konquest mode, go to Orderrealm, H-1. There a long bridge, and when it forks, take the fork until you can go no further. Meditate until the chest appears.
Note: Whenever Meditation is used, always give it a full day for the chest to appear.
Kira can be found in a beach house treasure chest on Earthrealm, at H-2.
After you finished Konquest mode, go back to the Netherrealm. Before you move, press R, which brings up a map of the realm. Go to the center of the realm to where you did the mission for Scorpion with catching Quan Chi. From there, go right until you see another platform smaller then the one in the center. You will see three people: Kabal, Kobra, and Kira. If you defeat them all, you will get a reward. When you fight Kabal, you will fight him in Dark Kombat. Make sure you get Kenshi as a good selection. Use his weapon and keep using his four hit combo (A, A, Y, Y). Then, fight Kobra. He is difficult to defeat. Each time he hits, you will lose one third or one half of your health. Try to use a long combo and dodge as much as you can. Try using Shujinko. When the match starts, let him attack you first, but make sure to dodge him and kick him in the air twice (Up, B) before he falls to the ground. Do his Hardcore combo listed under the Mantis style of fighting. After you have finished the combo, you should have gotten at least nine or ten hits in on him. Once you have killed him, go on to Kira. She is the most difficult of all of them. When you fight her, you are bleeding to death and she likes to block frequently. Make sure you get Baraka, Darrius, or Ashrah as a selection. If you are Darrius and the match starts, do your Tricky Kick. When you hit her, press L(2) during the move so that you will have your Gauntlets on. If she blocks one of them, press X, Y, B(3). This should stun her for awhile and allow you to get in another Tricky Kick. Do this until you kill her. If you are Baraka, hit her as soon as the match starts with Toward(2), A, which is one of Baraka's special moves. Then, quickly get close to her and press Away, A(2), which should pop her up into the air. While she is in the air, press A(2), Y, X(2). This should hit her about six or seven times. Repeat this to defeat her. If you are Ashrah, quickly dodge one of her attacks then press, Up, B, to pop her up into the air. While she is in the air, press Y(2), X, R, A, Away, A. You will hit her about seven or eight times. Keep doing this until you defeat her. Once you have defeated Kabal, Kobra, and Kira, a portal will open, similar to the portal when you open it with a Kamidogu. Go through the portal and you should be back at the beginning of the realm. You should also see a chest with gold trim. Open it to get your reward.
Note: All chests with gold trim have something to do with the characters. However, this chest is different from all the others. All your hard work has paid off with 1,000 Onyx Koins.
|Koffin||Result||Cost or location|
|AA||Quan Chi Attack art||221 Sapphire |
|AB||Golden Desert arena||E-2 Netherrealm|
|AC||297 Gold Koins||63 Sapphire |
|AD||Edenia Realm Map art||148 Platinum |
|AE||371 Jade Koins||137 Platinum |
|AF||Chou Jaio video||Punch Mokap at C-6 Orderrealm|
|AG||Puzzle Fighter Ladder art||121 Ruby |
|AH||Torture concept art||159 Ruby |
|AI||Kabal Storyboard art||201 Gold |
|AJ||Sindel alternate biography||186 Sapphire |
|AK||Konquest Layout art||127 Sapphire |
|AL||Liu Kang Tomb Render art||227 Platinum |
|AM||Nightwolf alternate costume||A-4 Netherrealm|
|AN||Noob Storyboard art||179 Sapphire |
|AO||Scorpion Kata Test video||612 Onyx |
|AP||MK4 Scorpion Render art||202 Platinum |
|AQ||Jade alternate biography||352 Platinum |
|AR||Ermac Early concept art||192 Ruby |
|AS||Sub-Zero alternate biography||C-3 Earthrealm|
|AT||Sindel Storyboard art||155 Platinum |
|BA||Kira Storyboard art||193 Sapphire |
|BB||MK4 3D Test video||681 Platinum |
|BC||Dragon King Render art||108 Sapphire |
|BD||602 Sapphire Koins||117 Gold |
|BE||MK Chess concept art||213 Platinum |
|BF||Scorpion vs Sub-Zero art||113 Onyx |
|BG||297 Sapphire Koins||352 Ruby |
|BH||Liu Kang's Tomb arena||Bridge at Earthrealm H-6 at 4 a.m. on Friday|
|BI||Liu Kang biography||Complete Konquest mode, then go to Earthrealm H-4 at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday and look in the bigger building behind Liu Kang's Ghost|
|BJ||Chamber Death Trap concept art||198 Gold |
|BK||4 Player concept art||106 Platinum |
|BL||Evil Yin Yang concept art||87 Jade |
|BM||659 Platinum Koins||97 Gold |
|BN||Nightwolf concept art||88 Onyx |
|BO||Bo' Rai Cho alternate biography||269 Ruby |
|BP||Live at Kuatan music||E-5 Netherealm|
|BQ||Nethership Stern art||227 Sapphire |
|BR||461 Gold Koins||129 Ruby |
|BS||Chess Kombat concept art||56 Jade |
|BT||Arcade Select music||488 Onyx |
|CA||722 Ruby Koins||202 Gold |
|CB||374 Gold Koins||338 Platinum |
|CC||Beetle Lair music||A-6 Earthrealm|
|CD||Beetle Lair concept art||212 Onyx |
|CE||Dariou alternate biography||422 Jade |
|CF||Weapon concept art||178 Platinum |
|CG||Raiden Torpedo Shujinko's Move||E-5 Edenia|
|CH||254 Sapphire Koins||154 Gold |
|CI||Li Mei concept art||210 Sapphire |
|CJ||Falling Cliffs concept art||135 Gold |
|CK||Chamber of Artifacts Lower Level art||101 Jade |
|CL||Raiden Lightning Test art||1004 Jade |
|CM||Undead General art||177 Platinum |
|CN||Havik's alternate costume||1114 Jade|
|CO||Dragon King's Throne art||256 Platinum |
|CP||Carlos Pesina photo||267 Jade |
|CQ||Ermac Storyboard art||255 Gold |
|CR||150 Gold Koins||125 Ruby|
|CS||Martial Arts Moifah video||521 Platinum |
|CT||Jim Terdina photo||781 Gold |
|DA||Kabal's alternate costume||Complete Konquest mode and Kabal's mission, then proceed to fight Kabal at Chaosrealm B-1 |
|DB||Shujinko biography||331 Onyx |
|DC||Havik concept art||176 Ruby |
|DD||Shujinko's Foot Grab move||Edena D-8 Monday 12:00 a.m. behind house|
|DE||Ermac alternate concept art||207 Sapphire |
|DF||Falling Cliffs concept art||205 Ruby |
|DG||Danny Guitierrez photo||111 Platinum |
|DH||Chaos Realm concept art||143 Ruby |
|DI||Tanya unlocked||A-3 Outworld|
|DJ||Sub-Zero Promotional Render art||185 Jade |
|DK||Outworld Guard House art||137 Sapphire |
|DL||Shang Tsung's Destroyed Palace art||255 Onyx |
|DM||Noob-Smoke unlocked||3643 Onyx |
|DN||Li Mei Storyboard art||177 Gold |
|DO||Dragon Mountain arena||H-8 Outworld|
|DP||Tanya biography||306 Platinum |
|DQ||Slaughterhouse Sketch art||66 Onyx |
|DR||Marketing and Media Team photo||601 Platinum |
|DS||Living Forest arena||1694 Sapphire |
|DT||Cinematic Scorpion art||301 Sapphire |
|EA||Ermac Masked concept art||207 Platinum |
|EB||Ed Boon photo||144 Sapphire |
|EC||Portal Arena music||871 Jade |
|ED||Order Realm City Center art||215 Platinum |
|EE||Ashrah's alternate costume||Complete Konquest mode then go to H-4 Netherealm|
|EF||Shujinko Promo Render art||236 Platinum |
|EG||Thank You! art||291 Ruby |
|EH||Nethership Interior map||245 Onyx |
|EI||Nethership Hanging Bodies art||165 Sapphire |
|EJ||Noob-Smoke alternate costume||1494 Platinum |
|EK||Slaughterhouse Death Trap art||288 Gold |
|EL||Dairou Storyboard art||199 Jade |
|EM||Raiden's alternate costume||Train with Raiden at Outworld, then go to Edenia F-3 |
|EN||Falling Cliffs Fatality art||294 Onyx |
|EO||Opening Movie Animatic video||793 Platinum |
|EP||Falling Cliffs Fatality art||227 Sapphire |
|EQ||Voice Actors photo||316 Onyx |
|ER||Liu Kang's alternate costume||Edenia H-5, first day of month at 12 p.m. in tree area south side of waterfall|
|ES||Sektor and Smoke art||234 Onyx |
|ET||Mileena concept art||141 Jade |
|FA||Hotaru Character Sketch art||206 Ruby |
|FB||Martial Arts Monkey video||565 Onyx |
|FC||Old Shujinko concept art||217 Onyx |
|FD||MK Mythologies video||628 Ruby |
|FE||Liu Kang's Tombs concept art||301 Sapphire |
|FF||Raiden Character Studies art||116 Ruby |
|FG||Outworld Chess concept art||222 Gold |
|FH||Game Balance Testers photo||138 Platinum |
|FI||Martial Arts Zha Chuan video||596 Gold |
|FJ||Red Dragon Sword art||153 Sapphire |
|FK||Cliffhanger concept art||293 Platinum |
|FL||Player Capture concept art||126 Jade |
|FM||Cinematic Team photo||154 Sapphire |
|FN||Hua Chuan video||Earthrealm E-2 |
|FO||Sky Temple concept art||456 Jade |
|FP||378 Ruby Koins||107 Sapphire |
|FQ||Quan Chi's Realm Detail art||198 Gold |
|FR||Double Character concept art||288 Onyx |
|FS||Slaughterhouse concept art||122 Ruby |
|FT||418 Platinum Koins||224 Jade |
|GA||Baraka alternate biography||Earthrealm A-3 |
|GB||Noob-Smoke alternate biography||390 Sapphire |
|GC||Jade alternate costume||G-4 Outworld|
|GD||Mileena Storyboard art||133 Ruby |
|GE||Jon Vogel Painting art||216 Gold |
|GF||Kuatan Palace arena||In a house at A-4 Orderrealm|
|GG||Quan Chi' Skull Wall video||610 Ruby |
|GH||Raiden Promotional Render art||299 Sapphire |
|GI||Kira concept art||182 Ruby |
|CJ||San Diego Creative Team photo||251 Ruby |
|GK||Hotaru's alternate biography||267 Gold |
|GL||Darrius concept art||99 Sapphire |
|GM||Mileena (Puzzle Fighter) unlocked||Netherrealm C-6 at 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. behind Shinok, to the left behind the building|
|GN||Chaos Realm Water Center art||217 Ruby |
|GO||Jade (Puzzle Fighter) unlocked||2911 Ruby |
|GP||Portal arena||G-5 Earthrealm|
|GQ||MK4 Sonya art||154 Sapphire |
|GR||Jon Greenberg photo||209 Gold |
|GS||Kira biography||202 Sapphire |
|GT||Sexy Mileena art||217 sapphire |
|HA||Adisak Pochanayon photo||186 Onyx |
|HB||Yin Yang (Puzzle) arena||D-1 Earthrealm|
|HC||Yin Yang Statue art||111 Gold |
|HD||Jennifer Hedrick photo||168 Ruby |
|HE||434 Gold Koins||173 Onyx |
|HF||Shujinko Sword concept art||183 Gold |
|HG||434 Jade Koins||317 Gold |
|HH||Sareena Render art||54 Jade Konis|
|HI||Noob-Smoke biography||312 Gold |
|HJ||Tiles of Death and Whimsy music||Chaosrealm E-7 in a house|
|HK||Sub-Zero Render art||668 Jade |
|HL||Mileena alternate costume||From 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at F-7 Earthrealm|
|HM||Scorpion concept art||136 Ruby |
|HN||Tanya Character Studies art||194 Jade |
|HO||Scorpion wire frame from MK4 art||172 Ruby |
|HP||Sindel Character Study art||156 Platinum |
|HQ||Liu Kang's Tomb (Puzzle) arena||1515 Jade |
|HR||Outworld Cottage art||401 Onyx |
|HS||Herman Sanchez photo||213 Platinum |
|HT||361 Jade Koins||324 Sapphire |
|IA||MKGold Baraka and Mileena art||144 Jade |
|IB||Bo' Rai Cho alternate costume||2086 Onyx |
|IC||Animation Sketches art||243 Sapphire |
|ID||Shujinko's Spear move||A-1 Edenia, defeat Scorpion|
|IE||Darrius Promo Render art||216 Sapphire |
|IF||User Interface Team photo||682 Ruby |
|IG||Mian Chuan video||E-8 Netherrealm|
|IH||MK Deception Teaser Trailer video||556 Jade |
|II||Konquest Production art||200 Sapphire |
|IJ||Quan Chi's Realm Portal art||144 Sapphire |
|IK||Arena Weapon concept art||224 Platinum Koins|
|IL||Slaughterhouse concept art||199 Ruby |
|IM||286 Ruby Koins||133 Platinum |
|IN||Shujinko's Ice Blast ||Orderrealm E-4 in a building at 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday|
|IO||Good Yin Yang concept art||194 Platinum |
|IP||Kobra alternate costume||Fight Kobra at G-2 Earthrealm|
|IQ||Dragon King Ending Part 2 art||139 Onyx |
|IR||Jade Storyboard art||256 Jade |
|IS||Raiden Solid Model art||164 Gold |
|IT||Information Technology photo||189 Sapphire |
|JA||Jim Bulvan photo||324 Onyx |
|JB||Jay Biondo photo||29 Ruby |
|JC||Nethership Fight Intro art||376 Sapphire |
|JD||Nightwolf Storyboard art||186 Ruby |
|JE||Mythologies Bloopers video||793 Sapphire |
|JF||Noob alternateernate concept art||217 Platinum |
|JG||357 Onyx Koins||175 Ruby |
|JH||Baraka Render art||235 Platinum |
|JI||Dead Pool arena||2191 Ruby |
|JJ||Early Promo art||200 Platinum |
|JK||Kenshi alternate biography||245 Jade |
|JL||Tanya from MK4 art||63 Onyx |
|JM||Baraka vs Mileena Animatic video||640 Jade |
|JN||John Nocher photo||159 Sapphire |
|JO||Shujinko's alternate costume||Edenia F1 at 3:30 a.m. to 4 a.m. on Tuesday, located inside a building|
|JP||Scorpion Storyboard art||134 Jade |
|JQ||Nexus arena||A-4 Chaosrealm; go around to the outside corner of the cliff where the other chest is and wait from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. It appears on the right side of the other chest|
|JR||Deadly Alliance Exhibit art||187 Ruby |
|JS||Havik unlocked||In a house at H-4 Chaosrealm|
|JT||MK Mythologies Sub Zero Dies video||804 Gold |
|KA||Tanya alternate biography||253 Jade |
|KB||Noob concept art||225 Sapphire |
|KC||Shujinko's slam move||Edenia C-8 Wednesday 5:00 p.m.|
|KD||Art Crew photo||212 Onyx |
|KE||Sindel Promo Render art||178 Sapphire |
|KF||Quan Chi Realm Approach art||260 Gold |
|KG||Raiden alternate biography||Train with Raiden at Outworld, then go to Outworld G-1 at 5 p.m.|
|KH||Liu Kang's Tomb concept art||273 Onyx |
|KI||Scorpion alternate costume||In the town at B-6 Earthrealm |
|KJ||477 Sapphire Koins||161 Onyx |
|KK||Shujinko's suicide move||Earthrealm A-8, cave on Sunday from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|KL||Shang Tsung Attack art||200 Gold |
|KM||242 Platinum Koins||145 Ruby |
|KN||Shujinko "Powerfist" ||From 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. at D-3 Netherrealm|
|KO||Quan Chi Cinema Model art||186 Ruby |
|KP||John Podalesak photo||401 Gold |
|KQ||MK Mythologies video||683 Onyx |
|KR||Ashrah Character concept art||145 Gold |
|KS||Kabal alternate biography||233 Onyx |
|KT||Liu Kang's Tomb music||Earthrealm C-7|
|LA||Facial Animation Test art||165 Ruby |
|LB||Brian Le Baron photo||170 Onyx |
|LC||489 Jade Koins||182 Onyx |
|LD||Shang Tsung's Chess concept art||67 Jade |
|LE||Nightwolf alternate biography||265 Platinum |
|LF||Shujinko's Fatality 1||Outworld C-8 in cave|
|LG||Face Damage Demo art||155 Gold |
|LH||297 Jade Koins||217 Sapphire |
|LI||Animation Sketches art||206 Sapphire |
|LJ||Edenia Realm House art||196 Ruby |
|LK||Ashrah concept art||170 Onyx Konis|
|LL||Havik biography||398 Sapphire |
|LM||Luis Mangubat photo||178 Gold |
|LN||Baraka Storyboard art||232 Gold |
|LO||Hotaru biography||342 Jade |
|LP||Tools Group photo||136 Platinum |
|LQ||MK Universe Logo art||125 Sapphire |
|LR||299 Ruby Koins||201 Jade |
|LS||Dragon King Face art||200 Jade |
|LT||Konquest Mission Maps art||200 Platinum |
|MA||Raiden unlocked||Orderrealm E-3|
|MB||Mike Boon photo||639 Jade |
|MC||Fatality concept art||280 Onyx |
|MD||Order Realm City Center art||99 Jade |
|ME||Darrius Character concept art||66 Jade |
|MF||Noob Saibot Demo art||385 Jade |
|MG||Nethership Plan art||192 Platinum |
|MH||Sindel's alternate costume||Outworld H-6 in hut behind Frost at 2:45 p.m. on Friday|
|MI||Kabal (Puzzle) unlocked||2425 Platinum |
|MJ||Chaos Realm Ruins art||139 Sapphire |
|MK||Kira alternate biography||283 Platinum |
|ML||Tanya alternate costume||Fight Tanya at Outworld C-2 |
|MM||Shujinko alternate biography||Chaosrealm G-8|
|MN||Dragon King Ending Part 1 art||164 Gold |
|MO||Dragon King's Temple arena||Chaosrealm D-7 in house at 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.|
|MP||Quan Chi voice test ||815 Sapphire |
|MQ||Mary Qian photo||128 Onyx |
|MR||Dark Prison music||In a house at Earthrealm C-3 |
|MS||Raiden Demise video||528 Platinum |
|MT||Mike Taran photo||529 Onyx |
|NA||476 Onyx Koins||126 Jade |
|NB||Sky Temple concept art||Unknown|
|NC||Nigel Casey photo||148 Gold |
|ND||Bo' Rai Cho (Puzzle) unlocked||C-6 Earthrealm|
|NE||Scorpion Render art||196 Platinum |
|NF||Li Mei biography||281 Ruby |
|NG||Ashrah Render art||166 Sapphire |
|NH||461 Onyx Koins||144 Platinum Koins|
|NI||Scorpion's Katana art||227 Jade |
|NJ||Kombo Krusher music||561 Gold |
|NK||Jon Vogel photo||245 Jade |
|NL||357 Gold Koins||105 Jade |
|NM||Rock Crusher Death Trap art||129 Sapphire |
|NN||Nightwolf Promo Render art||499 Ruby |
|NO||Liu Kang's Tomb concept art||188 Gold |
|NP||325 Ruby Koins||144 Onyx |
|NQ||Bo' Rai Cho Storyboard art||243 Gold |
|NR||348 Sapphire Koins||115 Ruby |
|NS||Nick Shin photo||124 Ruby |
|NT||Netherrealm Shull Rock art||162 Onyx |
|OA||Sub-Zero Storyboard art||128 Onyx |
|OB||Courtyard arena||A-1 Netherrealm|
|OC||Outworld Map art||211 Sapphire |
|OD||Hell's Foundry art||209 Platinum |
|OE||Slaughterhouse Render art||152 Platinum |
|OF||Shujinko "Flip Kick" ||Orderrealm D-1|
|OG||322 Sapphire Koins||148 Jade |
|OH||Sky Temple Elevation art||178 Jade |
|OI||Jade unlocked||2417 Jade |
|OJ||Hotaru unlocked||Orderrealm H-1|
|OK||Silat video||Chaosrealm B-1|
|OL||Online Team photo||211 Platinum Koins|
|OM||Noob and Smoke Demo art||181 Onyx |
|ON||Kenshi unlocked||Earthrealm E-4 (unknown time requirement)|
|OO||Commercial||452 Platinum Koins|
|OP||Kobra Storyboard art||282 Sapphire |
|OQ||Quan Chi Fortress arena||In a house at Orderrealm H-5|
|OR||Alan Villani photo||272 Sapphire |
|OS||Havik alternate biography||395 Ruby |
|OT||Liu Kang||Complete Konquest mode, go to Edenia G-8 Friday 12:00 a.m. to 12:05 a.m. behind the tent|
|PA||Raiden concept art||346 Jade |
|PB||Nightwolf and Sonya from MK3 art||194 Gold |
|PC||Goju Ryu video||592 Sapphire |
|PD||Li Mei unlocked||In a house at Outworld F-7|
|PE||Nethership Interior art||212 Ruby |
|PF||Kenshi Storyboard art||260 Ruby |
|PG||Paulo Garcia photo||45 Jade |
|PH||Wheel of Death Concept art||188 Jade|
|PI||Ashrah Storyboard art||280 Sapphire |
|PJ||Ermac alternate biography||254 Gold |
|PK||Pav Kovacic photo||128 Jade |
|PL||Slaughterhouse Death Trap art||255 Onyx |
|PM||Outworld Map art||312 Onyx |
|PN||Noob concept art||161 Sapphire |
|PO||Konquest Missions Team photo||227 Ruby |
|PP||Raiden (Puzzle) unlocked||3604 Gold |
|PQ||Animation Sketches art||103 Onyx |
|PR||Kenshi biography||288 Gold |
|PS||Shujinko's kick move ||Chaosrealm G-4, 2:00 a.m. on Sunday|
|PT||Shinnok from MK4 art||171 Sapphire |
|QA||Quality Assurance, Chicago photo||467 Sapphire |
|QB||463 Platinum Koins||189 Sapphire |
|QC||Havik concept art||169 Platinum|
|QD||Darrius alternate biography||392 Gold |
|QE||Chaosrealm concept art||178 Gold |
|QF||Nethership Cross Section art||126 Gold |
|QG||Chamber of Artifacts Render art||210 Gold |
|QH||Li Mei alternate biography||296 Onyx |
|QI||Dairou's alternate costume||Chaosrealm D-8|
|QJ||Chaos Realm Koffins art||207 Ruby |
|QK||Liu Kang Storyboard art||Chaosrealm F-7|
|QL||348 Jade Koins||134 Ruby |
|QM||Animation Sketches art||377 Jade |
|QN||Ashrah alternate biography||324 Sapphire |
|QO||Scorpion Pawn art||197 Sapphire |
|QP||Ermac alternate costume||Netherrealm A-8|
|QQ||Quality Assurance, San Diego photo||374 Jade |
|QR||227 Gold Koins||123 Platinum |
|QS||Nethership Bow art||231 Platinum |
|QT||Hotaru alternate costume||1064 Ruby |
|RA||Dragon King Storyboard art||169 Platinum |
|RB||258 Ruby Koins||215 Onyx |
|RC||Midway Media, Chicago photo||263 Platinum Koins|
|RD||Frozen Katakombs art||167 Platinum |
|RE||Mileena alternate biography||Earthrealm F-6|
|RF||Sub-Zero concept art||213 Gold |
|RG||Young Shujinko art||288 Sapphire |
|RH||397 Onyx Koins||163 Gold |
|RI||Sky Temple concept art||320 Onyx |
|RJ||Falling Cliffs Fatality art||159 Jade |
|RK||Sludge Pit concept art||148 Sapphire |
|RL||Beetle Lair Attack art||166 Gold |
|RM||Sub-Zero's alternate costume||From 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Earthrealm F-8, small path|
|RN||Alexander Barrentine photo||137 Gold |
|RO||343 Platinum Koins||124 Jade |
|RP||Jade biography||258 Jade |
|RQ||Evil Yin Yang concept art||131 Sapphire |
|RR||Ryan Rosenberg photo||88 Gold |
|RS||Dead Pool Arena music||398 Platinum |
|RT||Scorpion alternate biography||Earthrealm D-4|
|SA||Raiden biography||Earthrealm C-4 |
|SB||Steve Beran photo||327 Platinum |
|SC||Kenshi alternate costume||Earthrealm A-6|
|SD||Deception Preview video||675 Platinum |
|SE||Liu Kang alternate biography||Orderrealm G-5|
|SF||Good Yin Yang concept art||167 Onyx |
|SG||Kira alternate costume||990 Sapphire |
|SH||Kira unlocked||Earthrealm H-2 in house|
|SI||Jade Character Studies art||244 Gold |
|SJ||Sindel unlocked||Netherrealm D-1|
|SK||Bo' Rai Cho art||52 Onyx |
|SL||Val Tudo video||615 Ruby |
|SM||Edenia Realm Palace art||195 Gold |
|SN||Shujinko Character concept art||155 Jade |
|SO||Sound Team photo||198 Jade |
|SP||Baraka concept art||244 Sapphire |
|SQ||Shujinko Fatality 2||Orderrealm D-4|
|SR||Baraka alternate costume||2252 Gold |
|SS||Production Assistance photo||219 Ruby |
|ST||Chess Piece concept art||298 Ruby |
|TA||Todd Allen photo||104 Jade |
|TB||Darrius alternate costume||In a small hut at Outworld F-8 at 10 a.m. on Friday|
|TC||Living Forest music||682 Sapphire |
|TD||Noob Demo Version 2||289 Platinum |
|TE||Li Mei's alternate costume||Defeat Li Mei at Orderrealm A-5|
|TF||434 Onyx Koins||150 Sapphire |
|TG||Tony Goskie photo||135 Onyx |
|TH||Havik concept art||257 Jade |
|TI||Sindel biography||269 Onyx |
|TJ||Death Trap Chamber art||239 Sapphire |
|TK||MK Deception Trailer Animatic||547 Ruby |
|TL||Golden Desert music||Netherrealm City D-8|
|TM||MK4 Promo art||191 Onyx |
|TN||Early Quan Chi art||191 Onyx |
|TO||Tony Zeffiro photo||126 Gold |
|TP||Kobra alternate biography||283 Onyx |
|TQ||Lower Mines Death Trap art||274 Gold |
|TR||Kenshi puzzle fighter||In shrine at Earthrealm F-4 |
|TS||Taaron Silverstien photo||365 Sapphire |
|TT||Choy Lay Fut video||Edenia F-4, in the house|
After you are caught by Kano in Outworld, she is in a house in F-7. You will see her as soon as you walk in, and she will disappear leaving you the key.
Successfully complete Konquest mode. After the credits, go back into Konquest mode and go to Edenia. One you have reached Edenia, go towards G-8. It is a small mountain path that leads to a tent. Meditate behind the tent until it is Thursday night at 11 p.m. and wait until 12 midnight. A chest should appear, now that it is 12 a.m. Friday morning. Open it, and the key to Tomb OT will be yours, which unlocks Liu Kang.
|Lui Kang's Alternate Costume|
Go to Edenia H-5. It can only be found at 12 p.m. on the first of each month. Use R2 to auto target a full list of Koffins to find it.
At the start menu, press L to reset your profile. Note the three rows of scrolling words. Press A to change the word that appears in the top row. A different word will appear each time A is pressed. The word in the middle row seems to be random each time the menu is entered. The word in the bottom row is always "Deception". At this time, no known effect has been noticed by doing this, but it may be related to the rumored "Super Unlockables" in the game.
The Netherrealm people talk backwards. To hear what they say, record the voices and play them in reverse. A few examples of what they say are: "Beware! Dimashi is the Dragon King!", "I am talking backwards, sucky isn't it?", "There are many realms", and "It is said that John Vogal is a genius".
Successfully complete the game to unlock other missions, as follows:
- Dairou: Orderrealm A-3
- Darrius: Orderrealm C-8
- Jade: Edenia H-8
- Kabal: Netherealm G-5
- Kira: Chaosrealm A-3
- Kobra: Chaosrealm H-7
- Liu Kang: Earthrealm H-4
- Noob-Smoke: Chaosrealm
- Raiden: Outworld F-2
- Tanya: E-1
|Power Combos With Shujinko|
Note: You must have all or most of Shujinko's moves. First, make sure you are in Mantis. To start, use Sub-Zero's Freeze move to get a free shot in. While your opponent is frozen, press Away, Y for a pop-up attack. While in the air, do Scorpion's Spear. At this time, your opponent has hit the ground and the Spear has hit him, allowing you to continue the combo. Once you bring him toward you, press X(2), Y, Away, Y. This should pop up your opponent in the air again. Next, do Ermac's Telekinetic Slam. Your opponent should bounce back to you. Before he hits the ground, press X(3), L, Y, B, A. After doing this, you should have performed an unseen combo which should give you 15 hits and about 35% damage. The second way to do this is as follows. The second combo is the same as the first, except instead of doing the Telekinetic Slam, do Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick. This would make it also 15 hits and about 35% damage. If you are lucky enough, when on a death trap level, the Bicycle Kick could put them in the trap and kill them. In Mantis style, press Up + Y for the pop up, then execute Lei Mei's flip kick, and quickly do Lu Kang's Bicycle Kick afterwards for a 41% damage combo.
After you finish Konquest mode, go to the Orderrealm, and go to E-3. Face Raiden to earn the key. You must have already finished Konquest mode or he will give you nothing but money.
|Random Opponent Selection|
Enter practice mode and choose Scorpion. Then, highlight any opponent character on the top row and hold Up + Back for about five seconds.
|See Old Characters|
Stay in the Krypt and move around for a while to see old characters such as Goro and Sheeva.
In Konquest mode, go to the Netherrealm and head out to D-1. It should be a coliseum with lots of holes. Go straight back to the rock wall and meditate until the treasure chest appears.
Note: Whenever Meditation is used, always give it a full day for the chest to appear.
In Outworldrealm, go to the ice cave at A-3. There should be a wall blocking your path inside. Meditate, and the chest will appear in front of the wall after a short time.
Note: Whenever Meditation is used, always give it a full day for the chest to appear.
|Training Mission Locations|
- Ashrah: Netherrealm C-6
- Baraka: Outworld G-4
- Bo Rai Cho: Earthrealm C-4
- Ermac: Netherrealm E-5
- Havik: Chaosrealm G-4
- Hotaru: Orderrealm G-4
- Kenshi: Earthrealm B-4
- Li Mei: Outworld G-8
- Mileena: Outworld F-2
- Nightwolf: Earthrealm D-5
- Scorpion: Netherrealm F-3
- Sindel: Edenia C-6
- Sub-Zero: Earthrealm G-8
No Gameshark Mortal Kombat: Deception Hacks found.