Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Cheats
You can change the endings by collecting special herbs and by your in-game performance (get "A", "B", "C", etc. ranks).
Repeatedly press L.
|Completing Survival Mode|
Pay attention to your health. Get a weapon quickly. Look for items. There will be a mini-Boss for every 70 or 100 opponents that you defeat. Play a New Game Plus frequently to get a lot of strength. By completing this mode, you will unlock new costumes. Try to use Shu Lien and Mu Bai in this mode.
Successfully complete the game to unlock Lo's Story, film clips, in game clips, mini-games, endings, the best score (Jen: A , Shu Lien: B, etc.), a documentary/interview on how Ubisoft made the game, a costume gallery, and comics.
Successfully get an "A" rank on every level and scene. The minimum for getting an "A" rank is, A, B, B or A, A, B. To do this easily, block a lot of a Boss' moves, and do specials on enemies during the game. Also, do not die.
- Bamboo Forest: Li Mu Bai's Scene 4
- Death of Jade Fox: Li Mu Bai's Scene 5
- Desert Part 1: Jen's Scene 4
- Desert Part 2: Jen's Scene 5
- Dojo Duel Part 1: Shu Lien's Scene 3
- Dojo Duel Part 2: Shu Lien's Scene 4
- Dojo Duel Part 3: Shu Lien's Scene 5
- Ending: Lo's Story
- Golden Hills Part 1: Li Mu Bai's Scene 1
- Golden Hills Part 2: Li Mu Bai's Scene 2
- Introduction: Lo's Story
- Jen's Teaser: Jen's Scene 3
- Mu Bai's Teaser: Li Mu Bai's Scene 3
- Restaurant Fight: Shu Lien's Scene 1
- Show Off: Lo's Story
- Shu's Teaser: Shu Lien's Scene 2
- Theft Part 1: Jen's Scene 1
- Theft Part 2: Jen's Scene 2
Hit Lo with an attack before you fight him outside of Lo's Cave.
During the fight with Jen (second time) using Li Mu Bai, find the bell and break it. The Turtle Stone should fall out.
No Gameshark Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Hacks found.