|Get Phoenix Again|
Use the following steps to get a Phoenix again after it is retired or flies away. Take the disc from the PC game Dune 2000 from Westwood Studios to the shrine and you will receive a Phoenix with higher stats than the original one obtained from the Fire Feather. Other CDs that will unlock a Phoenix at higher stats than the original are Frente-Marvin and Saviour Machine-Legend Part 1.
Note: An original Phoenix has to be obtained before receiving one from the disc. To get an original Phoenix, go on an adventure to Kawrea volcano (pre or post-eruption). Search the volcano. One of the items that can be found is a Fire Feather. Take it to the lab and use it as a secret ingredient combining any two monsters to get the Phoenix.
Hold Start + Select until the game returns to the opening screen.
|Money With A Sueki Suezo|
If you need money, first go to the shrine and use the first Monster Rancher CD. This should result in a Sueki Suezo, a monster with excellent stats, except for speed. Use this monster when battling in a free-for-all. If it wins, you will get money and perhaps an item.
Note: This monster lives only for one week. If you need more money, unlock it and battle again.
First, obtain the Jill monster. Use Jill in the Pappas errantry at least ten times in a row, without resting for a single week. Next, rest your monster for 10 months in a row. Go to the Pappas errantry ten more times in a row. Save the game at this point. Approximately one year later, it will die. Hold Start + Select to reset the game. Then, bring your Jill to the village and combine it with a Golem using the "Big Footstep" as a seasoning. This should result in a Sasquatch.
Note: This may take several attempts.
Use the following CDs to create secret monsters:
- "And Justice For All" from Metallica (Ferious)
- "Black Album" from Metallica (Monol)
- "Enema Of The State" from Blink 182 (Chef)
- "Greatest Hits" from Bob Marley (Plant/??? monster)
- "Hello Nasty" from The Beastie Boys (Unknown)
- "Licensed to Ill" from The Beastie Boys (Express Worm)
- "Macarena" from Los Del Rio (Unknown)
- "Merry Christmas" from Mariah Carey (Satan Clause)
- "Millenium" from The Backstreet Boys (Happy Mask)
- "Running With Scissors" from Weird Al Yankovich (Unknown); needs to be class E or D
- "The Bridge" from Ace of Base (Gelatine - Mocchi/Gel combination)
- "The Sign" from Ace of Base or the Lion King Original Soundtrack (Bossy - Galli/Ape combination)
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Original Soundtrack (Mermaid)
- Men In Black Soundtrack (Chinosis - Metalner/??? monster)
- Star Wars: Episode 1 Soundtrack (Galaxy)
- Brave Fencer Musashi PlayStation game (Shogun)
- Bust-A-Move 4 PlayStation game (Cinder Bird)
- Devil Dice PlayStation game (Dice)
- Digimon World (Japanese) PlayStation game (Unknown)
- March Madness '99 PlayStation game (Ninja Kato)
- Metal Gear Solid - Disk 2 PlayStation game (Soldier Gaboo)
- Syphon Filter PlayStation game (Unknown)
- Resident Evil 3 PlayStation game (Unknown)
- Diablo PC game (Unknown); needs to be class E or D