Choose anyone that does not hold a title. Say that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash on mic, then say you were just messing. Talk to Earl Hebner and say "Hi Earl, how are you doing?" He will take you to Regal. Answer that you would rather have a European title match. Win the match at InsurreXtion. Win the following match and the InsurreXtion arena will be unlocked.
|Last Man Standing, Street Fight, And Ultimate Submission Modes|
Go the route to WrestleMania. During that route you will have a choice between three matches. Do this three times choosing a different match each time. Win the match to unlock Last Man Standing, Street Fight, and Ultimate Submission modes once you finish the story.
|New SmackDown! Arena|
Choose Slobber Knocker mode. Choose The Rock and defeat 16 wrestlers in ten minutes.
|Objects And Actions|
Run into a dresser in the dressing room and you will climb it. A wrestler with a top rope move can do it from on top of the dresser.
Play a hard core match and throw someone into the soda machine. A can will appear.
In the lobby, run into the food stand. You will climb it and then can jump off.
In the lobby, throw your opponents into the pay phone. A phone will pop out.
- 1. Fred Durst
- 2. Mick Foley
- 3. Tajiri
- 4. Rhyno
- 5. Jerry Lynn
- 6. Spike Dudley
- 7. Last Man Standing Match
- 8. Street Fight
- 9. Submission match
- 10. Wrestlemania X-7 Arena
- 11. InsurreXtion Arena
- 12. 55 Extra Ability points for CAW.
- 13 to 32 are new Movesets. (Moveset 4 is RVD and Moveset 2 is Booker T, etc.)
- 33. Theater Mode Movies
- 34. Original Entrance music for CAW
- 35. Original Entrance music for CAW
- 36. New SmackDown Arena
- 37. 10 Paint parts
- 38. 8 Mask parts
- 39. 8 Item parts
- 40. 8 Sleeve parts
- 41. 9 T-Shirt parts
- 42. 5 Wrist band parts
- 43. 6 Elbow pad parts
- 44. 4 Glove parts
- 45. 10 Pattern parts
- 46. 8 Shoe parts
- 47. 8 Tights parts
- 48. 10 Belt parts
- 49. 5 Mini skirt parts
- 50. 9 Long skirt parts
- 51. Shane McMahon
- 52. Stephanie McMahon Helmsley
|Special Intermission Sequences|
To get special intermission sequences in story mode, just choose one of the following wrestlers and follow the path to the WWF Title:
The Undertaker: Michael Cole will interview him after Vince announces at WrestleMania that he is the special referee. The Undertaker will simply say that somebody is going to be injured tonight.
The Rock: Michael Cole will interview him after Vince announces at WrestleMania that he is the special referee. The Rock will talk about winning the match, then finish it off with "If you smelllll... what the Rock... is cookin'."
Kurt Angle: After defeating whomever Vince put you in a match against at RAW, another individual will call you out, talking about how people are talking about you being closest to the WWF title. Instead of being given the choice of coming out or staying backstage, Kurt Angle will ride down to the ring in a milk truck. He will stop just short of the ring, fling two cartons of milk at the person in the ring, then proceed to climb atop his milk truck and drink milk.
Steve Austin: After Vince announces at WrestleMania that he will be the special guest referee, Stone Cold is shown backstage talking to Vince. Kurt Angle is nearby, wearing the small cowboy hat he once wore on WWF TV. Austin will talk about how Vince and he will always be friends and proceeds to hug Vince.
Hardy Boyz: Play as the Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy). Just before your tag team title match, it will show Team Extreme (Hardy Boyz and Lita) talking about how excited they are for the match and put their fists together, as they have done on television.
Edge and Christian: Choose either Edge or Christian to start a career. Accept to form a tag team, then find the other member (if you are Edge, find Christian and vice versa) and form a tag team. Once Edge and Christian make it to the PPV to fight the tag champions, a special sequence will play before the match. Edge and Christian will find the current tag team champions in the backstage area and proceed to tease them, calling them "reek-a-zoids", etc. Then the two will deliver a Con-Chair-To to the unfortunate champions and leave them laying.
|Theater Mode Movies|
When you win the WWF title at WrestleMania, you will unlock five additional movies in theater mode. The complete set of movies are:
- 1. SmackDown! Commercial
- 2. Making Of SmackDown! Commercial
- 3. SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role Commercial
- 4. Making Of SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role Commercial
- 5. Credits
- 6. Dark Summit Trailer (already available)
- 7. Recent Greatest SmackDown Moments
|Unknown CAW Move Sets|
- Unknown 1 NCDP: DDP
- Unknown 2 NCBT: Booker T
- Unknown 3 EMA: Mike Awesome
- Unknown 4 ERV: RVD
- Unknown 5 ELS: Lance Storm
- Unknown 6 NCSO: Sean O'Haire
- Unknown 7 NCBK: Billy Kidman
- Unknown 8 NCHH: Hurricane Helms
- Unknown 9 WGM: Grand Master Sexay
- Unknown 10 WS2: Scotty 2 Hotty
- Unknown 11 WXP: XPac
- Unknown 12 EJC: Justin Credible
- Unknown 13 WAS: Al Snow
- Unknown 14 WVV: Val Venus
- Unknown 15 WGF: Goodfather
- Unknown 16 WTM: Taka Michenoku
- Unknown 17 WFU: Sho Funaki
- Unknown 18 WDB: Dlo Brown
- Unknown 19 WKK: K-Kwick
- Unknown 20 WER: Essa Rios
- Unknown 21 WBM: Big Boss Man
- Unknown 22 WGG: Gangrel
- Unknown 23 ZAG: Andre The Giant
- Unknown 24 ZSM: Shawn Michaels
- Unknown 25 ZSS: Sgt Slaughter
- Unknown 26 ZBB: Bob Backland
- Unknown 27 WRD: Road Dogg
- Unknown 28 CRF: Ric Flair
- Unknown 29 CKN: Kevin Nash
- Unknown 30 CSH: Scott Hall
- Unknown 31 CBG: Bill Goldburg
- Unknown 32 CST: Sting
- Unknown 33 CHH: Hulk Hogan
- Unknown 34 CJJ: Jeff Jarret
- Unknown 35 CSS: Scott Steiner
- Unknown 36 JIDA: Japanese Puroresu Set A
- Unknown 37 JIDB: Japanese Puroresu Set B
- Unknown 38 MEX: Mexican Luchadore Set
- Unknown 39 NJKS: Kensuke Sasaki
- Unknown 40 ZOSH: Shinya Hashimoto
- Unknown 41 NJMC: Masahiro Chono
- Unknown 42 NJHT: Hiroyoshi Tenzan
- Unknown 43 NJKM: Keiji Mutoh
- Unknown 44 NJMN: Manabu Nakanishi
- Unknown 45 NJYN: Yuji Nagata
- Unknown 46 NJJL: Jyushin Thunder Lyger
- Unknown 47 MGS: Great Susake
- Unknown 48 NJKK: Kuniaki Kobayashi
- Unknown 49 NOVD: Vader
- Unknown 50 NOMM: Mitsuhara Misawa
- Unknown 51 NOKK: Kenta Kobashi
- Unknown 52 NOJA: Jun Akiyama
- Unknown 53 AJTK: Toshiaki Kawada
- Unknown 54 AJGT: Genichiro Tenryu
- Unknown 55 JAO: Atsushi Ohnita
- Unknown 56 PAI: Antonio Inoki
- Unknown 57 PNO: Naoya Ogawa
- Unknown 58 PAT: (Unknown PAT - F's: ultimate knee attack/karate kick)
- Unknown 59 PGP: (Unknown PGP - Japanese Shoot Set)
- Unknown 60 LKS: Ken Shamrock
- Unknown 61 DLTF: Terry Funk
- Unknown 62 CHKF: Kung Fu Move Set
|Wrestle As Fred Durst|
Choose Slobber Knocker mode. Choose The Undertaker and defeat 15 wrestlers in ten minutes.
|Wrestle As Jerry Lynn|
Choose anyone who does not hold a title. Say that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash on the mic, then say that you were just messing. Let time run out in roaming. Win the battle royal. Let time run out in roaming. Win the battle royal. Show up on stage. Win the match and the match that follows. Jerry Lynn will now be unlocked.
|Wrestle As Michael Cole|
Meet Michael Cole in story mode. Accept his challenge, then defeat him. Michael Cole will now be unlocked.
|Wrestle As Mick Foley|
Choose anyone who does not hold a title. Say that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash, then say that you want to kick his ass. Go to parking lot to find Vince. Win the match. Show up on stage. Win the match. Lose the match at Wrestlemania. Foley will appear and make it a hell in a cell. Win the hell in a cell match. Mick Foley will now be unlocked.
|Wrestle As Rhyno|
Choose anyone who does not hold a title. Say that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Run down and attack (if you win, you have an advantage in the following match. KO them to win). Lose the match, stay backstage, then go to Earl Hebner. He will be near the vending machines in the lobby. Tell him you are going after hard core title. Defeat Rhyno to unlock him.
|Wrestle As Shane McMahon And Stephanie McMahon Helmsley|
To unlock Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon Helmsley, you need to unlock all the SmackDown cards. If you have not unlocked them all, go through one of them again to get to WrestleMania. You will unlock about three to four cards each time. Another way to do it is to defend a belt. Each time you defend, you unlock a card. However, when you are left with about three cards remaining (Shane's and Steph's cards included), you will need to go through story mode and win the WWF title at WrestleMania. To do this, choose anyone who does not hold a title. Say that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash on the mic, then say you want to kick his ass. Go to the parking lot to find Vince. Win the match. Show up on stage. Win the match. Then, win the match at WrestleMania.
|Wrestle As Spike Dudley|
Accept a tag team match. Find anyone, then win the match. Get your partner to find the third partner for six man tag. Go to the corridor where the APA office is located (door opposite vending machines in lobby). Help Spike, then win the tag table match. Win the tag team title match and Spike Dudley will be unlocked.
|Wrestle As Tajri|
Choose anyone who does not hold a title. Answer that you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash on the mic, then say you were messing. To get to Regal's office, go down stairs on left, then go into the door on left before the vending machines. The first on the left is Regal's office. Say that you do not want the Euro title match. Defeat Tajiri to unlock him.
|WrestleMania X-7 Arena|
Choose anyone who does not hold a title. Say you do not want to form a tag team to Vince. Talk trash on mic, then say you want to kick his ass. Go to the parking lot to find Vince. Win the match. Show up on stage. Win the match. Then, win the WWF title at WrestleMania and the WrestleMania X-7 arena will be unlocked.