WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw Cheats
|Alternate Bra And Panties Costume|
Play as Trish Stratus and defeat Victoria in any PPV arena to unlock more bra and panties to choose from.
|Automatically Win Title|
Go for any title in the first week of August. When Mr. McMahon talks to you, reply by saying "I like your style, Mr. McMahon, and you've obviously got good taste. I'm interested, tell me more". When you select to start your match, select "Skip". You will automatically win the desired title. If you did not respond that way, then you will not win that week or get a fair match until Summerslam.
|Blue Into Red Opponent|
Lure your opponent towards the area between the entrance stage and the barrier that protects the audience. Irish Whip your opponent into the barrier or the wall by the side of the entrance to damage them. Do this repeatedly to turn the "blue guy" into "red guy".
Note: The "blue guy" will start flashing red after the head and body turns orange in color.
|Brothers Of Destruction Challenge|
You must take on both Masked Kane and Legend Undertaker in a handicap match. Choose a strong superstar (Animal recommended). Make sure you have maximum specials and that they have none. Also make sure that you fight Legend Undertaker first. He is much stronger than Kane. Qucikly steal his special and get him to tag. Kane is easy to defeat. Beat him down, then steal his special (the Choke Slam). Then, knock Legend Undertaker off the ringside. Hurry back and pin Kane to win the challenge.
|Build Up Custom Wrestler Easily|
You do not have to use your custom wrestler (from Create a Wrestler) in season mode to strengthen his stats. You can just use a regular WWE wrestler in the season to accumulate attribute points, then you can use those points later to edit your custom wrestler. This will save you the trouble of using a weak custom wrestler in the season mode.
The following classic wrestlers are available for purchase in the ShopZone for the following prices:
- Andre the Giant: $20,000
- Bret "Hitman" Hart: $20,000
- Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake: $20,000
- Legend Undertaker: $18,000
- Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal): $35,000
- Mankind: $20,000
- Masked Kane: $18,000
- The Rock: $20,000
Successfully complete season mode to unlock the "Credits" selection at the "Options" menu.
|David Vs. Goliath In Legend Challenge|
To defeat Andre The Giant with Rey Mysterio, set the difficulty to hard and the settings to default in order to compete in the challenge. In the match, go outside the ring, Irish Whip Andre into the barricades, and make a grappling move. This will allow Rey Mysterio to lift Andre and slam him on the barricade, damaging his head and body. Do this until he is red on both his head and body parts. You must do this a lot of times, and go in and out of the ring a lot of times. After he is in the red, hit him with the 619 and pin him.
|Defeating Andre The Giant In Legend Challenge|
In the Legend Challenge where you play as Big Show and must defeat Andre The Giant, press Circle to initiate a submission grapple. Then, press Circle to do Big Show's Type-B submission bear hug. Continue to do this to defeat Andre within a minute and a half.
|Double RVD Air Kick With Custom Character|
Create a character and set his running turnbuckle move to a clothesline and get on the turn buckle. Then, put on of his high fly moves as the RVD Kick. Once you have done this, start a match with your wrestler. When the match starts, whip him to one of the turnbuckles. Then, run at him and clothesline him. After the clothesline against the turnbuckle, you should be on top of it. Then, do RVD's Air Kick move. If done at the correct moment, he will kick him twice, increasing your special bar and clean bar (if available). Note: When you do the kick, you might go over your opponent's head often. If this happens, whip your opponent to a different turnbuckle, then repeat the process.
To make your opponent submit faster , damage the body part that the submission move will affect. For example, damage the legs before doing an Angle Lock, or the back before doing a Walls of Jericho.
|Easy Eliminations In Royal Rumble Match|
When you are in the Royal Rumble match, you can toss out superstars with a small weight category. For example, ultra heavyweights can toss out heavyweights, light heavyweights, cruiserweights, and diva weights. Heavyweights can throw out light heavyweights, cruiserweights, and diva weights. Light heavyweights can throw out diva weights. Cruiserweights and diva weights cannot toss anyone over the rope. You can do this by pressing Left or Right + Down to toe kick the opponent to make them groggy. Then, press Up, Down, Left or Right + Circle to pick them up over your head. Next, walk over to the edge of the ring and press Circle.
Note: Andre The Giant is the best person to do this with -- he can throw all weight classes over except super heavyweights.
Use Andre the Giant to quickly eliminate opponents by Irish Whipping them over the ropes and then grappling. Normally, he will elbow them off the apron regardless of their meters. The only opponents this does not always work for are the super heavyweights (Kane, Undertaker, Big Show, and Batista).
|Easy Miss Jackie Creation|
Go to Create a WWE Superstar. Make sure you select "Female" under "Gender". Go to "Use Sample" and browse through the various women samples. The last one on the list is Miss Jackie (Sample 10).
To get $10,000 easily, wrestle through season mode. Soon after the Bad Blood PPV, they will give you a Triple Threat Ladder match for $10,000.
Go to season mode and choose someone (a champion or number one contender recommended). Then, win or lose the match. Start over and pick someone new. If you do this enough times, you should be able to unlock all the belts, attires, arenas, and superstars desired.
This trick requires two memory cards. First, create a belt. Then, create a PPV. Each player will be able to defend a belt (even if it is the same one). Whoever wins can cash in one of the belts repeatedly.
|Easy Wins In Challenge Mode|
Use the following trick to win most challenges, especially timed ones, easily. When you have done the required move or requirement, go up the ramp and your opponent should follow. Just run or beat him up, then return to the ring at around "9", because the ref counts slow. You should have a lot easier time unlocking hidden attires and arenas doing things this way.
Select a very strong character (for example, The Undertaker). Fight against a very weak character (for example, Mark Jindrak). It should be very easy to finish challenge mode.
When the challenges requires you to take on any superstar, select a highly rated superstar as your character and a diva as you opponent. Even though it is a male vs. diva match, you can still win the challenge easily.
|Easy Wins In RVD|
Turn DQ off, or enter a no-DQ match. Get a chair from under the ring. Press Triangle + X to do the running chair move. The opponent will be hit, but the chair will remain in the ring. The chair never disappears from the ring. Do this until you have knocked the opponent out to win the match. Additionally, knock your opponent on the ground. Press Left + Circle to execute the flips. Stomp him twice. Press Left + Circle again to do the same move. Keep doing this until you get the desired result.
|Easy Wins In Royal Rumble Match|
In your wrestler's moveset, change any of its moves to Powerbomb 07. During the match, get your opponent so that their back is towards the ropes. If the move is done correctly and in position, your opponent will go over the top rope without having a meter to use.
|Easy Wins In Season Mode|
Select a strong character such as The Undertaker and make sure you have set the in game rules to no DQ. Then, get a weapon and beat up your opponent with it and use your finishing move.
|Easy Wins In Tag Or Triple Tag Match|
In a tag team match, if you have one opponent ready to be beaten, just before you execute a finishing move (as long as it is not a move that takes up a lot of time), press Left Analog-stick Up. This will cause your partner to run up and attack the opponent standing on the apron, which will keep him from coming in to break up the pin or submission.
|Extra Energy In Hardcore Match|
When fighting in a Hardcore match in the soda machine room, Irish Whip your opponent into the soda machine. A can of soda will appear. Drink it to refill your special bar.
|Fight The Opposite Title Holder|
If you are the title holder and make it to the last month of the season, then you will fight the opposite title. For example, if you are the WWE Champion, you will fight the World Heavyweight Champion. If you are the WWE U.S. Champion, you will fight the Intercontinental Champion.
|Fight Vince Mcmahon At WrestleMania In Hell In A Cell Match|
Lose the Royal Rumble match in season mode. When Vince gives you a title shot, answer "No". As the weeks progress, you and Vince will get into a heated battle in which he suspends the GM's of the shows and takes over. At the last week before WrestleMania, the GM will return and takes his show. Vince gets suspended of power and will be placed in A Hell In A Cell match at WrestleMania.
Note: If you use Triple H, after you win at the end of the match he will place Vince on the announcer's table, climb up the cage, and elbow dive Vince threw the table.
|Get Three Diva Managers In Season Mode|
Use the following trick to get the Divas Torrie Wilson, Sable, and Stacy Keibler to "manage" you. Go through season mode as anyone. preferably a created wrestler because you will start low without any titles. Go through it and you cannot win any WWE titles or become heavily involved in a storyline, unless it is a diva one. For Torrie, by starting out with no titles you will reach a screen with Torrie Wilson and Tajiri when he says "What are you looking at?". Choose the first option to call him a loser and say that Torrie deserves better. From now on, win all your matches until you have Torrie. For Sable, play through season mode undefeated. After you win the Battle Royale, the next night on Raw you will go into the woman's locker room. Sable will say "Hey what are you doing? This is the woman's locker room!" Choose the first option to say "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention". From now on, win all your matches until you have Sable. For Stacy, play through season mode for awhile and keep winning all of your matches. Stacy will come to you with an offer. Agree to it and win all your matches to get her.
Note: You will have to fight in a fifteen man Battle Royale to finally win her. After you have at least one diva, you will see an option at the screen when you decide to skip or play, and sometimes next to those two will be a lit up option saying Diva. Select it, and they will assist you at the right side. By using your Analog-stick you can command them by telling them to distract the ref or bring a weapon in for you. However, if you make them distract the ref too much, he will throw them out of the ring. Also, if your opponent falls out by them, they will attack them.
|Get Trish Stratus As Manager In Season Mode|
Near the end of the year, Trish should come from the other show and talk to you, only to have the champ of the other brand take her away. You will then have a tag match with the champ. Lose this match and the superstar that came with the champ will make fun of you. Then, the Trish storyline will start.
|Heat And Velocity Arenas|
Win the Amateur challenges to unlock the Heat and Velocity arenas.
When you fight at the Backstage area, you can Irish Whip your opponent to the big fence and make it collapse. There is a large yellow door marked "STOP - LIFT GATE DOWN - DOOR MUST BE OPEN". Once there, you can punish your opponents by using the gate. There are also hidden weapons inside that gate, such as tables and sledgehammers.
This trick requires two memory cards. First, save a large sum of money (for example, $20,000). Then, save the game on both memory cards. Next, buy the highest experience ShopZone item you can (for example, 3,000 experience points). Spend the points on the desired wrestler(s). Then, save the game on memory card one. Load the system data from memory card two. Then, copy the wrestler from memory card one. This will allow you to have a wrestler that has the experience spent and still have the money. You can keep doing this until you have maximum stats for each of the wrestlers you want.
Note: If you do not spend the points before loading the system data from the memory card two, this will not work.
This trick requires two memory cards. Go to season mode and get about $25,000. To get money easily, go to the options menu at the main screen and turn DQs off. During your season matches, use a chair or sledgehammer to win easily. Also, use a good superstar such as HHH or used Randy Orton. Once you have the money, save your data on memory cards one and two. Buy the stats that cost about $20,000. Add those stats to your superstar. Save to memory card two. Go to the options, then to "System Data". Load from memory card one. Once that is done, copy your created superstar that you saved on memory card two (that you gave the stats to) to memory card one. Notice that you have your stats added to your superstar, and have all of your money back. Go to ShopZone and buy more stats. Repeat adding stats, saving, and copying, etc. until you are at the maximum. When your stats are full, save on memory card two. Load from memory card one. Copy your superstar from memory card two. You will now have a maxed stat CAW, and all of your money.
Create a Super Heavyweight wrestler. Play through season mode and earn until enough experience to max out Strength, Durability or both. Go to create mode and make a copy of your created wrestler. Edit the profile of the copied CAW and change the weight limit to "Diva". You will receive a notification stating that the CAW attribute points will be lost. Continue. By doing this, the CAW's lost attribute points will be converted back to experience points, and you can distribute it to other CAWs. Repeat this until you max out all your stats.
Once you have 3,000 points, spend them on your superstar but do not save it. Copy your superstar in create-a-superstar mode and change the classification to diva weight. Then, go back to the assign attributes screen and you should have more experience points. Also, the more times you copy and change classification, the more points you will get.
For this trick to work, you must be a title holder. Play until Vince tells you that you have a bounty on your head and go to the other show. At the PPV, lose the title to a superstar on the another show. For example, if you are playing as Booker T. defending the U.S. title, lose it to Christian. You will still be the champion.
|Kissing Wrestlers In Bra And Panties Match|
In a match involving two divas, press Up + Circle to initiate a grapple, then Up + Circle to perform a spanking. Execute three "Excellent" spankings and the two divas will embrace each other and kiss. To get the three "Excellent" spankings, stop the arrow in the top on the red, then stop it again in the green box.
|Kurt Angles' And HBK's Alternate Costumes|
Win the Rising Star challenges to unlock Kurt Angles' and HBK's alternate costumes.
Buy all the legends from the ShopZone to unlock the Legend challenges.
- 1: Ron Simmons/Farooq
- 2: Billy Gunn
- 3: Val Venis
- 4: William Regal
- 5: Scott Steiner
- 6: Test
- 7: The Hurricane
- 8: Spike Dudley
- 9: Billy Kidman
- 10: Funaki
- 11: Steven Richards
- 12: Sgt. Slaughter
- 13: Jerry "The King" Lawler
- 14: Tazz
- 15: Al Snow
- 16: Rodney Mack
- 17: Jazz
- 18: Lita
- 19: Vince Mcmahon
- 20: Shane Mcmahon
- 21: Stephanie Mcmahon
- 22: Eric Bischoff
- 23: "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
- 24: Ultimate Warrior
- 25: Iron Shiek
- 26: Nicholai Volkoff
- 27: Hillbilly Jim
- 28: Hillbilly Jim
- 29: Dean Malenko
- 30: "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
- 31: Crash Holly
- 32: Mr. Perfect
- 33: Bob Backland
- 34: Lance Storm
- 35: Ultimo Dragon
- 36: Dean Malenko
- 37: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- 38: Goldberg
- 39: Brock Lesnar
- 40: Jeff Hardy
- 41: X-Pac
- 42: DDP
- 43: Road Dogg
- 44: Kevin Nash/Diesel
- 45: Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
- 46: Sting
- 47: Jeff Jarrett
- 48: Goldust
- 49: Vader
- 50: Keiji Mutoh
- 51: Kendo Kashin
- 52: Toshiaki Kawada
- 53: Taka Michinoku
- 54: Genichiro Tenryu
- 55: Kensuke Sasake
- 56: Masahiro Chona
- 57: Hiroyoshi Tenzan
- 58: Manabu Nakanishi
- 59: Yugi Nagata
- 60: Jushin Lyger
- 61: Mitsuharu Misawa
- 62: Kenta Kobashi
- 63: Jun Akiyama
- 64: Jon Hidenreich
- 65: Naoya Ogawa
- 66: The Great Sasuke
- 67: Atsushi Onita
- 68: Fred Durst
- 69: Antonio Inoki
- 70: Shoot Set 1
- 71: Shoot Set 2
- 72: Joshi Set A
- 73: Joshi Set B
- 74: Lucha Set
- 01: Steve Austin
- 02: Lita
- 03: Bradshaw (Face)
- 04: Rikishi
- 05: The Hurricane
- 06: Goldberg
- 07: Bushwhacker
- 08: X-Pac
- 09: Jeff Hardy
- 10: Booker T
- 11: Bubba Ray Dudley (Face)
- 12: D-Von Dudley (Face)
- 13: Eugene
- 14: Hulk Hogan
- 15: Scott Steiner
- 16: Ultimate Warrior
- 17: Chris Jericho (Face)
- 01: Generic
- 02: World's Greatest Tag Team
- 03: Dudley Boyz (Heel)
- 04: Evolution (Ric Flair and Batista)
- 05: Evolution (Ric Flair and Randy Orton)
- 06: Rico & Miss Jackie
- 07: Bushwhackers
- 08: Hardy Boyz
- 09: Dudley Boyz (Face)
- 10: The Legion of Doom
- 11: Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi)
- 12: D-Generation-X (Road Dogg and X-Pac)
- 01: Generic
- 02: Evolution (Batista, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton)
- 03: F.B.I.
- 04: Rico, Miss Jackie & Charlie Haas
- 05: Team X-Treme (Lita, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Hardy)
- 06: D-Generation-X (Road Dogg, X-Pac, and Tori)
|Quick Strip In Bra And Panties Match|
Use the following trick to get the girls to their underwear faster. Give any woman that is allowed to participate in the Bra and Panties match the Rock's signature "The People's Elbow" move as their special move. During the match, do the People's Elbow, and the wrestler will try to remove an elbow pad. However because there are none on a female model, she takes off her pants instead. Do this again and she will take off her shirt. Do not allow the CPU opponents to do this (do not select modified wrestlers for the CPU) or the game will freeze.
|Randy Orton's, HHH's, Batista's, And Flair's Alternate Costumes|
Win the Superstar challenges to unlock Randy Orton's, HHH's, Batista's, and Flair's alternate costumes.
- Akio: Corkscrew Body Pin.
- Batista: Spine Buster 05 and Powerbomb 15 (Batista Bomb).
- Billy Kidman: Spinebuster 02 (BK Bomb) and Shooting Star Press.
- Brock Lesnar: Cyclone 01 (F-5) and Cyclone 02 (F-5).
- CCC: His finisher should be Overdrive.
- Charlie Haas: T-Bone Suplex 01 and Haas of Pain.
- Chavo Guerrero: Gory Bomb and Frog Splash 01.
- Edge: Edgecution 02 and Spear 02.
- Funaki: DDT 25 and 26 (Rising Sun).
- Gene Snitski: Big Boot 03 (Test Running Big Boot) and Pumphandle Slam.
- Goldberg: Suplex Pin 02 (Jackhammer) and Spear 05.
- Heidenreich: Shoulderbreaker and Scrapbuster pin.
- Hulk Hogan: Atomic Leg Drop 1 and 2.
- Hurricane: Shining Wizard 10 and Neckbreaker 13 (Eye Of The Hurricane).
- Jazz: STF 01 and Lifting.
- Jeff Hardy: Extreme Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb 02.
- John Heidenreich: Shoulderbreaker and Scrapbuster.
- Kenzo Suzuki: STO 02 and Big Shoulder Claw.
- Lita: DDT 18 (Kiss of Death) and Diving Moonsault 03.
- Mark Jindrak: Mark of Excellence and Spinning Out Powerbomb.
- Maven: Bulldog 08 and Diving Moonsault 02.
- Mordecai: Powerbomb 06 (Redemption) and Jawbreaker 02 (Sinner Shot).
- Paul London: Shooting Star Press 01 (London Calling) and 450 Splash (Calling London).
- Rene Dupree: Dupree Bomb and Michinoku Driver.
- Rikishi: Rump Shaker 01 (Banzai Drop) and Fire Thunder (Rikishi Driver).
- Rob Conway: Super Neckbreaker Pin (Au Revoir) and Neckbreaker 03.
- Rosey: Sidewalk Slam 04 and Big Splash Pin.
- Scott Steiner: Complete Shot and Camel Clutch 03 (Steiner Recliner).
- Shelton Benjamin: Super Kick and T-Bone Suplex 03.
- Shelton Benjaman: Change seocnd finisher to Powerslam Pin 1 (closest to the Tbone Suplex into a pin he does).
- Sylvain Grenier: Super Neckbreaker Pin (Au Revoir) and Neckbreaker 03.
- Syvian Grenier/Rob Conway: Super Neckbreaker Pin (1 Man Au Revoir).
- Test: Big Boot 03 and Pump Handle Slam.
- Ultimo Dragon: DDT 04 and Dragon Sleeper 02.
- The 450 Pin can be used as Paul London's London Calling.
- The 99 Crusher can be used for Chris Sabin's CradleShock.
- The Atomic Leg Drop 1 and 2 can be used as Hulk Hogan's Leg Drop.
- The Back Breaker 3 can be used as Farooqs Dominator.
- The Book End can be used as Christopher Daniel's Standing Rock Bottom.
- The Bubba Cutter can be used as the Diamond Cutter, or a better looking RKO.
- The Camel Clutch 3 can be used as the Steiner Recliner.
- The Chokeslam 6 can be used as the Hurrislam.
- The Chokeslam 9 can be used as Another Mark Of Excellence.
- The Cyclone 1 and 2 can be used as the F-5.
- The DDT 4 can be used as Ultimo Dragon's Dragon DDT.
- The DDT 7 can be used at Chris Sabin's Future Shock.
- The DDT 9 can be used as the Raven Effect.
- The DDT 30 can be used as Steven Richard's Stevie T.
- The Diving Moonsault 2 can be used at The Fallen Angel's B.M.E.
- The Diving Moonsault 3 can be used as Bill Demott's No Laughing Moonsault or Lita's Litasault.
- The Dupree Bomb can be used as a Better Michinoku Driver.
- The Edgecution 1 can also be used as the Raven Effect.
- The Edgecution 2 Can be used as the Fallen Angel's Angel Wings.
- The Emerald Fusion 2 can be used as Nova's Nova Buster.
- The Facecrusher 1 can be used as the X-Factor.
- The Facecrusher 2 can be used as Ivory's Poison Ivory.
- The Fire Thunder can be used as the Rikishi Driver or the Inverted Piledriver.
- The Frogsplash 1 can be used as D'lo Brown's Lo Down.
- The Gory Bomb can be used as Chris Sabin's Fall Back Powerbomb.
- The Landing Pin can be used as Aj Styles's Styles Clash.
- The Landing Pin can also be used as Crash Holly's Bottom Feeder.
- The Last Call can be used as the Fall Away Slam.
- The Lift And Cutter can be used as Chris Sabin's Lift and DDT.
- The Lifting can be used as the Jazz Stretch.
- The Mexican Stretch Buster can be used as Ron Killing's K-Buster.
- The Neckbreaker can be used as the Eye Of The Hurricane.
- The Neckbreaker 3 can be used as the Test Driver.
- The Neckbreaker 3 can also be used as Luther Reins' Suicide.
- The Neckbreaker 10 can be used as the Regal Cutter.
- The Overdrive can be used as Elix Skipper's Play Of The Day (P.O.D).
- The Overdrive can also be used as Carlito's finishing move.
- The Pedigree 1 can be used as the Fallen Angel's Angel's Wings.
- The Pedigree 2 can also be used at The Fallen Angel's Angel's Wings.
- The Piledriver 3 can be used as Jerry Lynn's Cradle Piledriver.
- The Power Bomb 6 can be used as the Razors Edge or the Crucifix Powerbomb.
- The Power Of The Punch can be used as Regal's finisher or John Cena's Knux Shot.
- The Running Shoulder Attack 2 can be used as Monty Brown's The Pounce.
- The Samoan Driver can be used as Scott Damore's the Damoreiliser.
- The Scrapbuster Pin can be used as The Bossman Slam.
- The Shooting Star Press 1 can be used as the London Calling.
- The Shooting Star Press 1 can also be used as the Style's Splash .
- The Sidewalk Slam 4 can be used as Chris Sabin's Bum Rush.
- The Sidewalk Slam 4 can also be used as Rosey's Side Slam.
- The Sidewalk Slam 4 can also be used as the Gunn Stinger.
- The Spear 5 can be used as Goldberg's Spear.
- The SpineBuster 2 can be used as the BK Bomb.
- The Stunner 1 can be used as Mikey Whipwreck's Wippersnapper.
- The Stunner 5 can be used as a Modified Diamond Cutter.
- The Suplex 4 can be used as a Brainbuster.
- The Suplex 12 can be used as a Brainbuster.
- The Suplex Pin 2 can be used as the JackHammer.
|Reverse 10 Strikes Challenge|
When attempting to complete the reverse 10 strike challenge, select Tajiri as your opponent. He constantly uses strike attacks.
|Rub Food In Face In Hardcore Match|
There is a snack table in the back open space. Throw your opponent into the table. He will fall onto the table. Go over and grapple him. You will smash his face into the food. The camera will go to a close up of your wrestler rubbing a handful of food in your opponent's face.
Start a season with anyone. When you win matches you can give the experience points to someone else.
|The Big Red Machine Challenge|
Defeating Kane in the Big Red Machine challenge is difficult. The easiest way is to take a wrestler who has submission moves for the legs and arms, power moves for the body, and a finisher that can damage the head. Get every body part to red or orange in color. When it looks like you have got him, go to the right side of the ring and get the sledgehammer. Bring it inside the ring and throw it down. If Kane is up, knock him back down, then go for the ref. Remember that you can only knock the ref down three times before being disqualified. After the ref is down, pick Kane up, stun him, then choke him with the sledgehammer (Down + X). When he goes down, put the sledgehammer down, pick him back up, then choke him with it again. Do this until the sledgehammer disappears. By that time the ref should be awake and ready to make the count. Kane should be completely red by this time. If needed, create a wrestler and use the strategy for unlimited experience on here, and build a created character that is maxed out on everything.
|The Rock's Alternate Costume, Movesets, Experience|
Win the Legend challenges to unlock The Rock's attire, the remaining movesets, and 10,000 experience.
|Trish Stratus' Thong In Ladder Match|
Play through season mode as usual. About the time of the Royal Rumble, get a championship and make sure that you lose your title on the night Trish hits on you saying "She came here just to meet you", which is No Way Out if on SmackDown! or about the fourth week for Raw. After this happens, you must win every match until you get to WrestleMania, where you will fight a Raw team, a SmackDown! team, and another team from one of those shows. The third team depends on which one you are on. For example, if you are on SmackDown!, there will be two SmackDown! teams. You will fight these two other tag teams in a Tornado 3 Team ladder match. Instead of a briefcase or title hanging from the ring, there will be Trish's thong.
Note: You can do these things, and it will say that she is your Tag Team manager now. However, she cannot do this because this happens at WrestleMania 20 and it is the end of your season.
When you play a title match on Raw (match for World Heavyweight Championship), instead of a World Title that could be used as a weapon it is the WWE title (SmackDown's Heavyweight title).
The voice overs often reefer to RVD as Bradshaw and JBL as Rob Van Dam. Additionally, go to exhibition mode, and choose any tag team match with entrances. Select Rico and Charlie Hass as one of the teams. Make sure you wrestle with the Raw announce team. Notice that during the entrances, Lillian Garcia will introduce "...Rico and Chuck Hass".
No Gameshark WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw Hacks found.