Resident Evil: Dead Aim Cheats
|Alternate Title Screen|
Successfully complete the game to change the colors in the title screen.
|Defeating Giant Morpheus|
To kill Morpheus when he becomes a giant slug-type creature, keep shooting at his eyes. Try to develop a rhythm of where his head moves. As you hit his head, he will move backwards, allowing you to defeat him.
When Morpheus is not a giant slug, use your grenade launcher or C.P. rifle. You must move constantly. Shoot him once or twice with one and move. Zigzag between the poles and avoid Morpheus' quick hand. If, however, Morpheus is able to hit you with his hand, after four or five hits, he will do a backflip away. When he does this, run immediately and heal with a Green Herb or other item.
|Easy Handgun Kills|
To kill the zombies or other creatures quicker with the hand gun, take an extra moment and aim at their head.
|Pause Game Play|
To stop the game clock, enter the items screen.
|Play As Fongling|
Successfully complete the game. Start a new game from the cleared game file to play as Fongling instead of Bruce in those areas.
|Replay With More Weapons|
Successfully complete the game with various ranks and difficulty settings to unlock additional starting weapons:
- Easy difficulty, "A" rank: All handguns and shotgun.
- Easy difficulty, "S" rank: All weapons except charged particle rifle.
- Recommended difficulty, "A" rank: All weapons except charged particle rifle.
- Recommended difficulty, "S" rank: All weapons except charged particle rifle with unlimited ammunition.
- Extreme difficulty, "A" rank: All weapons except charged particle rifle with unlimited ammunition.
- Extreme difficulty, "S" rank: All weapons with unlimited ammunition.
No Gameshark Resident Evil: Dead Aim Hacks found.