Onimusha: Warlords Cheats
Successfully complete the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option will be available. The special version will put Samanosuke in a Panda costume with a baby panda in a front pocket clapping his hands. The Panda suit will be shown in most short clips but not all FMV sequences. Successfully complete the game with an "S" rank to unlock a new costume for Kaede.
|Bishamon O Flute|
There are two places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet, stares at you and ignores you. Later in the game, after you use the Evil Plate and open the door, he will talk to you. The man will now take you (whenever desired), to the Dark Realm. In the Dark Realm, killing monsters until two portals open; one to go up and one to go down. Keep going down to the last level (20th) while collecting all the items in route. There will be no monsters to kill on the last level. Open the box to get the Bishamon O flute. Keep the flute just before the last fight with the Demon King.
In the Demon Realm (just after you destroy the Ultimate Creation) is a save mirror and three doors. Go to the door that resembles an iron gate. It will not open at first. Use the Bishimon O flute on it and enter. Go to the Bishimon Sword jutting out of the Skull Demon wall object and take it. It is more powerful than all three of your weapons put together, and it has speed. The sword also has an unlimited supply of magic.
- 1. In one of the small alcoves with brown doors near the Seiryu in the Under Temple area.
- 2. Just after the boss fight in the South area, break a couple of urns and search the floor under them to find the Flourite.
- 3. In the Keep, after running into Kaede with Yumemaru, you'll find the Flourite in a little cupboard over the treasure box near the stairs.
- 4. On the upstairs level of the Keep, through the room just past the red magic door on the catwalk. Step through the next room and find the Flourite under the stairs near the treasure box containing the arrows.
- 5. In the upper reaches of the Keep, you will find a Flourite across from volume two of the Seiryu right after the cut scene where Tokichiru takes off into the night.
- 6. In the Keep Underground, head down the second hall of glass-encased red samurai. In the left corner (near the last samurai), you'll discover the Flourite.
- 7. In the Keep Underground, find a Flourite inside the iron maiden in the same room where you get the blue key.
- 8. In the West Area, when playing as Kaede, find the secret room (use the gear to enter). In front of the Buddha statue here is a Flourite.
- 9. While playing as Kaede in the West Area, you will step into a burning room just past the gate that required the gold and silver plates. Through the door left of this entrance is a narrow staircase. Next to the staircase in a heap of barrels, you'll find the Flourite.
- 10. In the West area, you'll find a Flourite just outside the door after obtaining the Vision Staff with Samanosuke.
- 11. In the West area, find a Flourite on the hill with the sled just outside the castle.
- 12. In the West Area, you'll find a Flourite blinking in the path on your way to the room with the statue (where you got the matchlock).
- 13. In the East Area (with Samanosuke), atop the roof there is a bell. In the walkway around the bell is a Flourite.
- 14. While playing as Samanosuke, collect the Flourite on the pier just past the magic mirror room in the East Area.
- 15. In the East Area, just when you begin playing as Kaede, you will enter a shrine just past the locked door you pick. A Flourite is on the floor just to the right of the door.
- 16. While playing as Kaede in the East Area, climb a ladder in the bridge house magic mirror room. Destroy the crates here to find another Flourite.
- 17. In the East Area, while playing as Kaede, you can find another Flourite atop a chest in the room where you get the final book of the Suzaku.
- 18. Sixth level of the Dark Realm.
- 19. Eleventh level of the Dark Realm.
- 20. Seventeenth level of the Dark Realm.
|Oni Spirits Mini-game|
Collect all 20 Flourites (blue rocks) in the game. Complete and save the game. A new speed trail mini-game will be unlocked. Successfully complete the mini-game to unlock an option to play the regular game with the Bishamon Sword, infinite ammunition, 99 Soul Absorbers, and automatic magic regeneration.
|Onimusha 2 FMV Sequence|
Successfully complete the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Special Report" option will be available. This allows a small sequence from the game's sequel to be viewed.
|Gameshark Onimusha: Warlords Hacks|
|Master Code (Must Be On)||EC8562A0 1456E60A|
|Infinite Health||4CBF06C8 1456E725|
|Infinite Lightning Magic||4CBF0192 1456E725|
|Infinite Fire Magic||4CBF0198 1456E725|
|Infinite Wind Magic||4CBF0196 1456E725|
|Max Health||4CBF06C2 1456E70D|
|Max Magic||4CBFF9E2 1456E70D|
|Max Injected Souls||4CBFFFE0 145699EE|
|Max Enhancement Points||4CBFFFDC 145699EE||