|Bonus Urgent Quests|
The following bonus Urgent quests can only be unlocked in offline mode by creating one of the indicated pieces of armor or completing a quest. You do not need to make the entire set or wear it.
- Terror Of The Gravios quest: Create a Cephalos armor piece.
- Handle With Care quest: Complete the Terror Of The Gravios quest.
- The Runaway Diablos quest: Create a Monoblos armor piece.
- The Shadow In The Cave quest: Creat a Vespoid armor piece.
- A Troublesome Pair quest: Complete all quests and secret quests.
|Cephalos Or Cephadrome Hunting|
When hunting Cephalos or Cephadrome, make sure to have Sonic Bombs. Time your throw correctly, so that the bomb explodes on top of the monster. Since they are in the sand, they will be thrown out and momentarily stunned, giving you time to hit it. Also, Small Barrel-Bombs work as well, but they must explode just when the monster is under them. Another thing that works is hitting them with a great sword.
Once you get the money to buy a BBQ Spit, buy it, then go to the Quest Level 1 missions and do Mission 1. Get ten pieces of Raw Meat. Cook eight pieces of Well Done Meat, then take the other two pieces to the Deliver Box. As soon as you complete the mission and return to your village, go to the woman at the fruit stands. You can sell her Well Done Steak for $48 each. Additionally, go on the fishing level 1 mission. Get ten worms out of the supply box and fish in the fishing hole near the base camp. When you run out of bait, get the rest of the worms and go to the fishing hole in Zone 11. Use the rest of the bait there. You can sometimes get more than $1,000.
|Getting Good Weapons|
Get two small monster bones from the monsters. This can be done in the first level, but if you want to get the sword immediately after the level do not spend $50 before the first level. Then, go to the weapon crafter and have him create the bone sword. It is slow but is incredibly strong.
- Ancient Potion: Kelbi Horn + Immunizer
- Antidote: Antidote Herb + Blue Mushroom
- Antidote Flute: Flute + Antiseptic Stone
- Antidote S: Antidote Herb + Huskberry
- Antiseptic Stone: Earth Crystal + Bitterbug
- Armor Flute: Mega Armorskin + Med Monster Bone
- Armor S: Huskberry + Armor Seed
- Armorskin: Catalyst + Armor Seed
- Arrowana Bait: Cricket + Bugbopper
- Bomb Material: Sap Plant + Stone
- Catalyst: Honey + Bitterbug
- Clust S level 1: Huskberry + Bomberry
- Clust S level 2: Sm Bone Husk + Wyvern Claw
- Clust S level 3: Lg Bone Husk + Scatterfish
- Crag S level 1: Huskberry + Burst Arrowana
- Crag S level 2: Sm Bone Husk + Burst Arrowana
- Crag S level 3: Lg Bone Husk + Bomb Arrowana
- Demon Drug: Catalyst + Power Seed
- Demon Flute: Mega Demondrug + Med Monster Bone
- Demon S: Huskberry + Power Seed
- Disk S: Huskberry + Diskstone
- Dragon S: Lg Bone Husk + Dragon Seed
- Drugged Meat: Raw Meat + Sleep Herb
- Dung Bomb: Bomb Material + Dung
- Dung S: Dung + Huskberry
- Flashbomb: Bomb Material + Flashbug
- Goldfish Bait: Fire Fly + Snakebee Larva
- Gunpowder: Fire Herb + Nitroshroom
- Healt Flute: Flute + Lifepowder
- Herbal Medicine: Cactus Flower + Bitterbug
- Lg. Barrel Bomb: Gunpowder + Lg. Barrel
- Lifecrystals: Godbug + Wyvern Fang
- Lifepowder: Lifecrystals + Wyvern Claw
- Max Potion: Mega Nutrients + Dragon Toadstool
- Mega Armor Skin: Armorskin + Pale Extract
- Mega Demon Drug: Demondrug + Khezu Extract
- Mega Juice: Power Extract + Well-Done Steak
- Mega Nutrients: Nutrients + Honey
- Mega Potion: Potion + Honey
- Net: Spiderweb + Ivy
- Normal S level 2: Huskberry + Needleberry
- Normal S level 3: Huskberry + Rumblefish
- Nutrients: Blue Mushroom + Godbug
- Paint S: Paintberry + Huskberry
- Paintball: Sap Plant + Paintberry
- Pellet S level 1: Huskberry + Scatternut
- Pellet S level 2: Huskberry + Wyvern Fang
- Pellet S level 3: Sm Bone Husk + Wyvern Fang
- Pierce S level 1: Huskberry + Velociprey Fang
- Pierce S level 2: Huskberry + Pin Tuna
- Pierce S level 3: Sm Bone Husk + Pin Tuna
- Pitfall Trap: Net + Trap Tool
- Poison S level 1: Toadstool + Huskberry
- Poison S level 2: Sm Bone Husk + Loprey Fang
- Poisoned Meat: Raw Meat + Toadstool
- Potion: Herb + Blue Mushroom
- Power Juice: Catalyst + Rare Steak
- Recov S level 1: Herb + Huskberry
- Recov S level 2: Potion + Huskberry
- Sleep S level 1: Huskberry + Sleep Herb
- Sleep S level 2: Sm Husk Bone + Sleepyfish
- Sm. Barrel Bomb: Fire Herb + Small Barrel
- Smoke Bomb: Bomb Material + Ivy
- Sonic Bomb: Gunpowder + Screamer
- Stun S level 1: Stunshroom + Huskberry
- Stun S level 2: Sm Bone Husk + Genprey Fang
- Tainted Meat: Raw Meat+ Stunshroom
- Tuna Bait: Worm + Vembug
This trick requires two players. First, have player one take an item such as an Immunizer, Mega Juice, Mega Nutriment, Max Potion, Sm Bone Husk, etc., (all Rare 3 and under). Player two must have an empty inventory. Start a quest that is very easy to finish, such as "It's Party Time". When the quest begins, have player one give all the items to player two. When player one has no more items, have him abandon the quest. Player two should finish the quest. By abandoning the quest, player one will keep their items, and by finishing the quest, player two still have the items received. Do this a few times and you will be able to get easy money by selling the items.
|Kut Ku Scales|
Kut Ku Scales can be found in area one during level one and two star missions. Go down the hill. Near the edge of the water in one of the corners are some piles of dung. Search them. Every other time you will get a Kut Ku Scale, which can be sold for a high price.
|Movies In Gallery|
Successfully complete the following Five Star or Urgent quests in offline mode to unlock the corresponding gallery movie:
- Diablos Ecology movie: The Runaway Diablos
- Gravios Ecology movie: Terror Of The Gravios
- Hall Of Heros movie: Horn Of The Monoblos
- Khezu Ecology movie: Best The Shadow In The Cave
- Plesioth Ecology movie: Aater Wyvern In The Desert
- Rathian Ecology movie: Slay The Rathian
|Prepare For Monster Attacks|
Try to be prepared to lure a monster to its death. Set traps in multiple places around your village. When a monster is spotted, lure it towards traps. As the monster goes past, have a teammate shoot the traps. They will blow up, injuring or killing the monsters.
|Recover Health On A Mission|
If you are out of potions and low on health while on a mission, just find the hut that you start at and press X by the bed. Your character will sleep and recover health.
|Worms For Fishing|
Go to section 11 in the first and second star question. Go to the white round flat rock and press X. You will keep getting worms for awhile.