Press Square instead of X to pass and the ball should go over defenders. Note the arrow color to judge what a pass will do. White arrows indicate the pass will go through. Blue arrows will indicate that a pass will be blocked or stolen. You can also press L2 and/or R2 to curve the pass. Press the Left Analog-stick to control the passing direction. You can also use the D-pad to take control over passes.
Win the following World Cup qualifications to unlock the corresponding bonus tournaments:
- AFC: Asians Nations Cup
- CONCEBOL: Gold Cup
- CONCACAF: Copa America
- UEFA: European Championships (Euro 2004)
Complete all rewards except the last locked one to unlock the FIFA Confederations Cup.
At the rewards screen, press Square to access the cheat options that can be unlocked during game play:
If you are losing a game in world class mode, pause the game. Choose "Side Select" from the pause menu, then move your controller under our opponent's name. Then, score your own goals as that team.
|Fake Cross Over|
While kicking, hold L2 + R2 and your player will fake a cross over.
Win the following events to unlock the corresponding player picture:
- AFC World Cup qualification: Myung Bo Hong
- UEFA World Cup qualification: Francesco Totti
- CONMEBOL World Cup qualification: Roberto Carlos
- CONCACAF World Cup qualification: Ruud Van Nistelrooy
- EFA: Nuno Gomez
- European Championship Cup: Iker Casillas
- European Championship: Thierry Henry
- Copa America: Henrik Larsson
- Gold Cup: Thomasz Rodzinski
- FIFA Confederations: Steve Marlet