Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "skirmishstats.ini" file in the "command and conquer generals data" folder. It can be found in "c:\my documents\" or "c:\documents and settings\administrator\" in Windows XP. Replace the current contents of the file with the following.
Note: The "winstreak", "best win streak", "wins" can be changed as desired.
- BestWinStreak = 100
- Challenge = 0
- Honors = 1000000
- LastHouse = America
- Losses = 0
- LoyalGames = 31
- Nuke = 1
- PPC = 1
- SCUD = 1
- WinStreak = 100
- Wins = 100
- maps\alpine assault\alpine assault.map_2 = 1
- maps\armored fury\armored fury.map_2 = 2
- maps\dark mountain\dark mountain.map_2 = 1
- maps\desert fury\desert fury.map_2 = 1
- maps\fallen empire\fallen empire.map_2 = 1
- maps\final crusade\final crusade.map_2 = 1
- maps\fortress avalanche\fortress avalanche.map_2 = 3
- maps\golden oasis\golden oasis.map_2 = 1
- maps\heartland shield\heartland shield.map_2 = 1
- maps\homeland alliance\homeland alliance.map_2 = 3
- maps\lone eagle\lone eagle.map_2 = 1
- maps\rogue agent\rogue agent.map_2 = 1
- maps\sand serpent\sand serpent.map_2 = 1
- maps\scorched earth\scorched earth.map_2 = 1
- maps\silent river\silent river.map_2 = 1
- maps\tournament desert\tournament desert.map_2 = 1
- maps\tournament island\tournament island.map_2 = 1
- maps\tournament lake\tournament lake.map_2 = 1
- maps\tournament tundra\tournament tundra.map_2 = 1
- maps\twilight flame\twilight flame.map_2 = 3
- maps\wasteland warlords\wasteland warlords.map_2 = 1
- maps\whiteout\whiteout.map_2 = 3
- maps\winter wolf\winter wolf.map_2 = 1
Use the Strategy Center's Bombardment. It will be same as the Artillery.
Note: If you shoot very close to the Strategy Center, it cannot fire.
|Easily Selecting Units|
When you have many units of soldiers or vehicles, first select all the units. Then, press [Ctrl] and a number (0 to 9) to find the selected unit.
Destroy one of the GLA's assault trucks (Technicals) and the rebel in the back will go flying.
Note: Sometimes the rebel can get hit when falling if there area lot of Technicals, however this is rare.
|Helicopter Pilots Always Eject With Americans|
If you are playing as the Americans and a ranked (veteran, elite, or heroic) helicopter gets shot down, you can force the pilot to eject. Quickly use the green drag-box to attempt to select the helicopter as it is falling out of the sky. You will not actually select the crashing aircraft, but the pilot should eject every time.
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "skirmishstats.ini" file in the "command and conquer generals data" folder. It can be found in "c:\my documents\" or "c:\documents and settings\administrator\" in Windows XP. Change the Honors line to "Honors = 999999999999999". If you do not have the Honors line, enter that line under the Challenge line.
|Prevent Enemy From Passing With Americans|
When playing as the Americans, put six Rocket Soldiers and four Snipers inside a building. They will stop any enemy movement nearby, even the helicopter combat drop. The Rockets Soldiers will tear any vehicle and airship, while snipers take out Soldiers. You can use this to defend your base or specific places.
|Two Armies For The Price Of One With GLA|
Use Jarrem Kell to kill the driver of an USA or China Construction Dozer. Then, send a soldier or Jarrem inside the dozer. You will be able to construct all the installations of that army.