|Alternate Chyna's Entrance|
Buy the bazooka at the Smackdown Mall. Edit Chyna's entrance attire and give her the bazooka. During her entrance, she will shoot the bazooka.
At the character selection screen, press C-Left or C-Right.
|Alternate Introduction Sequence|
Edit any wrestler's costume that appears in the introduction sequence to a different costume and save it. Restart the game, but do not press Start at the title screen. That wrestler's appearance will now change to match the new outfit during the introduction sequence.
During a match, press Z + C-Up to have the CPU take control of your wrestler. Press Z + C-Up again to regain control.
|Avoid Losses In Championship Mode|
If you are about to lose a match in championship mode, simple press Start and select "Quit" to start again.
Enter survival mode and keep playing until about fifty wrestlers are eliminated. The bonus wrestlers will now start to appear. You must defeat them yourself in order to unlock them. Linda McMahon and the Ho are the only characters that cannot be unlocked this way.
The following wrestlers can be unlocked by either buying them at the Smackdown Mall or by playing through championship mode:
- Vince McMahon: WWF course, chapter 10-3
- Shane McMahon: Intercontinental course, chapter 9-4
- Linda McMahon: WWF course, chapter 10-2
- Earl Hebner: WWF course, chapter 10-4
- Shawn Micheals: WWF course, chapter 10-9
- Cactus Jack: Hardcore course, chapter 9-7
- Mick Foley: WWF course, chapter 10-1
- Andre The Giant: WWF course, chapter 10-8
|Fatal 4-way Match|
Choose Royal Rumble, then "Select". Set the number of superstars to "4". Then, set the following rules: Count Out: No, Pin: Yes, Submission: "Yes", TKO: "No", Rope Break: "Yes", DQ: "No", Bloodshed: "Yes", Time Count: "No".
|Free SmackDown Mall Items|
Some items for purchase in the Smackdown Mall can be received by cloning a wrestler who has them. For example, if you wanted a wrestler to have the Jacknife Powerbomb as a finisher, simply clone Chyna and change everything but the finisher, and you will not have to buy it. This will also work with props such as Al Snow's Head and The Godfather's Cane. Another expensive move is Essa Rios's turnbuckle special.
|Get Weapon In Armageddon Arena|
Go over to the bunker and press C-Left.
|Get Weapon In Locker Room|
Go up to the lockers on the back wall and press C-Left.
|Get Weapon In Pool Hall|
Go up to the bar and press C-Left.
Save the game before a match in championship mode. Exit the match when you only have one continue remaining. Turn off the game and reload your saved game to start again with the maximum number of continues.
Your manager can help fight if your wrestler is the first person in the ring. Hold C-Up + C-Down + Z on controller three to have your manager be controlled by player three. If your wrestler is the second person in the ring, hold C-Up + C-Down + Z on controller four.
Note: This only works for single matches.
At the character selection screen, press C-Down.
- The TKO can be used as the Messiah's Godsmack.
- The Double Arm DDT can be used as Buff Bagwell's Butterfly DDT.
- The Huge Chokeslam can be used as The Big Show's Showstopper.
- The Scissor sweep can be used as the Drop Toe Hold.
- The DDT 2 can be used as Raven's Evenflow DDT.
- The Tiger Driver can be used as Ahmed Johnson's Pearl River Plunge.
- The Phoenix Splash can be used as Jeff Hardy's Corkscrew Moonsault.
- The Backflip can be used as Lita's moonsault.
- The Dudleyz Atomic Drop can be used as Buh Buh Ray Dudley's Buh Buh Bomb.
- The Senton Bomb can be used as Grandmasta Sexay's Hip Hop Drop.
- The Electric Chair Drop can be used as Edge's Edge-o-matic.
- The Downward Spiral can be used as Kanyon's Flatliner.
- The Sharpshooter can be used as Sting's Scorpian Death Lock.
- The Elbow drop off the Turnbuckle can be used as Test's Diving Elbow.
- The Camel Clutch can be used as Scott Steiner's Steiner Recliner.
- The Fishermans Suplex can be used as "Mr. Perfect" Kurt Hennig's Perfectplex.
- The Morality Check for Chuck Palumbo's Jungle Kick.
Hold Start and turn on the Nintendo 64. The game will reset and start over with no extra wrestlers unlocked.
Note: This will also erase your created wrestlers from the internal save on the game pak.
|Smoking Skull Belt|
Successfully complete championship mode with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin to unlock the Smoking Skull belt.
Go into the Women's Championship as a man and eventually there will be a swimsuit contest. Mae Young will always win, but your wrestler will appear in a swimsuit.
|Use Opponent's Ground Moves|
Get a special, then press A + B when your opponent is on the ground.
|Use Opponent's Special (standing Front)|
Get a special, then Strong Grapple and press Punch + Grapple when in front of your opponent.
|Use Opponent's Special (standing Rear)|
Get a special, then Strong Grapple and press Punch + Grapple when behind your opponent.
|Use Opponent's Special (turnbuckle Front)|
Get a special, then Strong Grapple and press Punch + Grapple when your opponent is in the turnbuckle facing the ring.
|Use Opponent's Special (turnbuckle Rear)|
Get a special, then Strong Grapple and press Punch + Grapple when your opponent is in the turnbuckle facing the crowd.
|Use Opponent's Taunt|
Focus your wrestler on the wrestler you want to taunt. Then, rotate the Analog-stick in a full circle. Your wrestler will do the opposing wrestler's pose.
Note: This only works when you are not being attacked.
|Wrestle As Debra|
At the character selection screen, highlight Terri and press C-Left or C-Right.
|Wrestle As Fabulous Moolah|
At the character selection screen, highlight Mae Young and press C-Left or C-Right.
|Wrestle As Funaki|
At the character selection screen, highlight Tanka Michinoku and press C-Left or C-Right.
|Wrestle As Goodfather|
At the character selection screen, highlight Godfather and press C-Left or C-Right.
|Wrestle As Howard Finkel, Paul Bearer, And Michael Cole|
Unlock Earl Hebner, then highlight him at the character selection screen and press C-Right to wrestle as Howard Finkel, C-Right(2) to wrestle as Paul Bearer, and C-Right(3) to wrestle as Michael Cole.
|Wrestle As Jacqueline|
At the character selection screen, highlight Ivory and press C-Left or C-Right.
|Wrestle As Jim Ross, Gerald Brisco, And Pat Patterson|
Unlock Jerry "The King" Lawler, then highlight him at the character selection screen and press C-Right to to wrestle as Jim Ross, C-Right(2) to wrestle as Gerald Brisco, and C-Right(3) to wrestle as Pat Patterson.
|Wrestle As Linda McMahon|
Play through championship mode, win every match, but lose at WrestleMania 2000. Then win the remaining matches. Alternatively, play in a championship match for the WWF champion belt. Win every match to unlock Linda McMahon.