Megaman Zero 2 Cheats
|Alternate Zero Armors|
Successfully complete the game on the easy, normal, and hard difficulty settings. Then, press Start and press L or R until you get to a menu with Zero's helmet with a different color. There are pink, black, and red versions.
Equip Ultimate Form, then use Buster Shot. Keep pressing Down/Forward + B (for Buster attack). Anything in front of you will be obliterated.
Keep returning to The Desert Ambush to gain more 1-ups.
|Elemental Chips And Ex-abilities|
You can use certain Elemental Chips with Zero's Ex-abilities. There is no need to charge up the Z-Saber (except for the Z-Buster).
- Press Up + Attack (similar to Zero's X4 move).
- Charged Buster (sparks are left after hitting an enemy)
- Press Dash + Attack (a lightning sword pierces through an enemy)
- Charged Buster (a ball of electricity)
- Press Down + Attack in mid-air (another of Zero's X4 move).
- Charged Buster (turns into three rays; X3's Sting Chameleon)\
- Charged Buster (laser shot in Megaman 8)
|Gain More Level With Chain Rod|
Keep hitting on a life or money object to earn more attack points.
Successfully complete the game on the hard difficulty setting. Then, highlight the "New Game" option and hold Select + L + A. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.
|Hard Difficulty Setting|
Successfully complete the game. Then, highlight the "New Game" option and hold L + A. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.
|Using The Whip|
Not only can the Whip get far items, but it can also move some heavy cubes and perform a swinging move. Hold B while in the air, and when it grapples onto something, press Left or Right to swing. Release B to let go the Whip.
Energy Form (Yellow)
- Enemies drop more Energen Caps. and Crystal Caps.
- Grab 25 Life Capsules to unlock.
- Power: ***, Defense: **, Speed: *
X Form (Dark Blue)
- Buster becomes more powerful while shooting a charged shot; you can now fire more quickly.
- Kill 50 enemies with Buster Gun to unlock.
- Power: ***, Defense: **, Speed: ***
Power Form (Purple)
- Always biggest saber edge.
- Pull anything 30 times with the Chain Rod (even slightly) to unlock.
- Power: ****, Defense: **, Speed: *
Defense Form (Light Green)
- Damage taken is halved.
- Kill 20 enemies with charged Boomerang Shield to unlock.
- Power: *, Defense: ****, Speed: **
Active Form (Orange)
- Z-Saber is "upgraded". You can now do roll saber attacks, and more damage while jumping.
- Kill 20 enemies with Dash Slice attack to unlock.
- Power: **, Defense: **, Speed: ****
Erase Form (Magenta)
- Z-Saber and Shield can destroy enemy's bullets.
- Get 30 ricochets with Boomerang Shield to unlock.
- Power: **, Defense: ***, Speed: **
Rise Form (Light Blue)
- Up-slash in 3-hit-combo.
- Kill 10 enemies with the Z-Saber to unlock
- Power: **, Defense: **, Speed: ***
Proto Form (Dark Green)
- All weapons at level 1, but major power.
- Complete the game to unlock
- Power: ****, Defense: *, Speed: **
Ultimate Form (Red)
- Allows special key commands for charged weapon
- Obtain it by using every Cyber Elf.
- Power: ***, Defense: ***, Speed: ***
No Gameshark Megaman Zero 2 Hacks found.