|Avoid Losing Lives|
When you are about to die, turn off the Game Boy Advance.
Successfully complete the game to unlock Expert Mode and Plus Mode. Unlock the door to get Mini Mario. Also, when you collect all the presents and complete a level, you can play an extra game. There are two games in all, and are selected randomly.
The following type of crown will mark your saved game file after the corresponding objectives are completed:
- Bronze Mario Crown: Collect all the stars in a World.
- Gold Star Crown: Collect all the presents in all levels under the expert difficulty setting.
- Silver Mario Crown: Collect all the stars in both Worlds.
Run into fruit on vines. The fruit will fall and will kill the enemies in its path.
|Mario's Food Dreams|
When you get a game over on a World, allow the game to idle for a few minutes. After awhile, Mario will fall asleep and mutter his favorite foods, such as ravioli, pasta, and others.
|Stuck In Level In Level 4-3 Glitch|
When you go to the second half, go to the right of the screen. Get on the spring and jump to the right. You will jump out of the screen and cannot get out unless you restart the level.
|Visual Options Movies|
- 1 and 2: Already available
- 3: Reach the World 1 Boss
- 4: Defeat the World 1 Boss
- 5: Unlock Plus Mode
- 6: Reach the Plus Mode Boss
- 7 and 8: Defeat the Plus Mode Boss